What if you played Human vs Zombie with them (1/2)

Anime: Brothers Conflict :D
Characters: Like, most of them

I'm changing up some of the rules of the game to fit this story:
HvZ is a game where 3 people are randomly chosen as zombies, and their objective is to infect the humans/hunters who have nerf guns to shock zombies XD
Zombies cannot be killed, they are rendered powerless and immobile for 3 minutes when they are hit. If humans are tagged by zombies, they are turned into a zombie in 5 minutes. Zombies are required to wear a bandana to identify themselves.

Zombies win if there are no humans left, and humans win if they survive for three hours of this game. Anywhere within the Asahina property is considered in-bounds :D

Also, I don't remember what they call each other (heck there are 13 of them!) so everybody's gonna call everybody by their first names !

--------------------

Zombies - Kaname, Fuuto, Tsubaki

Humans - You, Yusuke, Azusa, Wataru, Subaru, Iori, Natsume

~This is gonna be fun~

In the beginning, all the humans stuck together. You held Wataru's hand as the five of you slowly descended down the stairs of the Asahina household. But after Tsubaki spooked you with his amazing voice-acting skills--even though Azusa tried to warn everyone--you all ran different ways and split up. 

You checked your phone. It was 10:00 pm and pitch dark outside. Two and a half hours until the game was over. You internally cried to agreeing to such a scary game in such a large household setting.

Nobody was allowed to lock themselves in a room and all doors are required to be unlocked and open, so your safest choice was to go outside, where there's more space to run if someone spot you there. "I'm gonna win this, for sure!" You mumbled to yourself and made your way to the back door.

Immediately, you saw Iori standing by the flower bed. 

"Iori? You shouldn't be so out in the open!" You said. 

He turned around with his usual calm eyes, "I came to check on the flowers and Kaname got me."

You sweatdropped. This game was a lot harder considering everyone knew each other so well. 

"You should run. I only have two more minutes before I'm a zombie. Here, take this." Iori hands you his nerf gun since you gave yours to Wataru before you split up.

You saluted your former fellow teammate and ran off. 

Zombies - Kaname, Fuuto, Tsubaki, Iori

Humans - You, Yusuke, Azusa, Wataru, Subaru, Natsume

You feel slightly more confident now that you're armed. You peek out from behind a tree, like any character in a cliche story would. The night was dead silent. Maybe this could work, you'll stand here outside in the freezing night for the next two-something hours.

"I can't do that...." You muttered, "I gotta win with pride! So I deserve the chocolate cake that's the prize to the victors!"

"I don't particularly care about that cake." A husky voice whispered from right behind your ear. 

You yelped and quickly fidgeted with your nerf gun. And without looking, shooting one of its soft bullets at your attacker. The bullet hit his chest, but he didn't seem to have planned to dodge it at all.

"I just thought that this opportunity to tease you couldn't be dismissed." Fuuto finished with a wicked smirk as he stood in front of you with his hands in his pockets, "Good luck, Nee-san, you'll need it~"