XI.

Luca up above👆🏾
----------
"I know, that I assigned you to protect my daughter but not when I'm around." Dad said.

Robbie looked at dad and frowned." You're not the boss. The boss has a scar and green eyes."

"That man with a scar would be my father, you idiot." Luca said, sneering and Robbie.

Robbie looked between dad and I. He straighten his posture then said," Pardon the intrusion but I thought I was supposed to start protecting your daughter as soon as possible."

"And who is he, Ranbir?" Luca asked.

"Fabian De Marco--" Luca features hardened. Fabian!!! I looked at Robbie-Fabian what ever his name was. He looked back at me then looked away. You lied to me? Who are you?

"I thought you said you brought him here just for goods exchange?" Good exchange? What the hell does that mean.

"I did but Rodger's men as gone too far.....Izzy needs extra protection, now that's where De Marco comes in--"

"What!?!" Luca snarls. His face was red as a tomato." Your leaving her in the hands of an amateur?!?" Fabian cocked his head and sneered at Luca.

Dad raised a brow." This amateur is good at what he does--"

"So am I!" Luca hissed." If anyone should protected Ishawni, it's me!" Dad stands and turns to Luca.

"Let's take this outside." Dad said, firmly. Luca's eyes darted at me then he nodded. The two of them left the room leaving me and Fabian alone in silence. The silence was deafening. He stood there staring at his feet.

I was about to say something when he said." You weren't suppose to find out like it--"

"Who are you?" I questioned, bitterly. He looked up at me, he slowly walked closer then stops at the foot of the bed." Well!?!"

He took a deep breath." My name is Fabian De Marco, I'm from Bologna, Italy. I'm a hitman--"

"Hitman? You kill people?!?" I cut him off.

"Yes."

I was suddenly kinda of scared." H-h-how many people ha-have you...kill."

"I lost count. Izzy--"

"Don't call me that!" I hissed. He licked his lips and ran his hand through his hair. Damnit! Why does he have to be so cute!" I-I'm sorry...I shouted. It's just I'm starting to feel like everyone around me is lying to me."

"It's ok...I get it. Izzy...we can't be together anymore not without risking your father finding out. I'm a dead man if he does."

"But we can keep us a secret. Keep a low profile."

"It's going to be risky beside I need to focus on protecting you instead of wanting to kiss you--"

The door opens and dad walks in alone. Dad looks between Fabian and me." What's going on here?" He asked.

"I was just assuring her that she's in good hands." Fabian said.

Dad looks at me." Is this true?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes."