VII.

He puts me on the bed then climbs on top of me. He hovered over me. Now I could almost clearly see the colour of his eyes in the dim light of his bedroom. They were blue-grey. Wow. They're mesmerizing." See something that you like?" He said, smirking. I blushed.

"It's just.....your eyes are really beautiful." I relied. His smirk grew to a smile.

"Thank you." He said then kissed me. His tongue rolled against my lips, teasingly. I moaned. I sat up, not breaking the kiss. I unbuttoned his shirt then slide it off his broad shoulders. I ran my hands over his shoulder, down his arms and over his ridge rock hard, six pack. He grabbed my hands and kissed my knuckles.

He pushed me back onto the bed then pulled me by my leg until my nether region was an inch of his knee. He played with the hem of my dress and mouthed 'off. I grabbed the hem then pulled the dress of my head. I felt a little insecure as he stared at my body.

I was wearing a see though, red, laced lingerie set that I had but never wore until now. Leaning down he kissed me, he laid on tip of my nose and lift my legs over his back. I gasped when his hand cupped my left breast. He slide his hand inside my bra and played with the hardened nub.

I winced at the discomfort I had when he inside a finger inside of me. He broke the kiss and slide his finger out. He eyed at my puzzled." You're a virgin." He said. I didn't answer." We can't do this." I frowned.

"You change your mind because I'm a virgin!?! What? You afraid of me becoming too clingy for yo--"

"No. It's not that.....I just think that you should lose you virginity to someone you actually care about not some guy you j--"

"I don't care what you think!" I yelled, really pissed off." I'm tired of people running my life for me. I tired of being cooped up in my house watching my life pass me by. I need some control over something and I'm choosing this. If you have a problem with that I'm leaving, and maybeI'll find some one else." I mumbled the last part of my breathe. He just stared, he opened his mouth then closed it. I pushed him off me then started to get off then bed.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto his lap." What are you doing?!? I yelled. Squirming to break free of his gripe.

"I'm taking on your charity case." He said. I stopped squirming. My cheek felt hot.

"Really?" He nodded." Why?"

"Although, I don't really like doing this but I guess I can return the favor for early."

"You don't have to--"

"I know but charity is good for the soul." He said. That made me smile.

"That's strange, I swear I heard myself say that to one poor sap." I said, he chuckled and leaned down then brushed his lips against mine.

"I don't recall hearing that. Are you sure you want this?" I nodded.

"You sure?" I nodded. He laid me back on the bed. I raised a brow at him." You wanted to control, take it. There's condoms in my pocket. Take your time when you pull down my pants, I break easily--" he trailed off, and smile when my jaw dropped. He sighed." Fine, I'm taking control." He said, faking his disappointment. I yelped. When he threw me back on the bed. He climbed on top of me. He kissed me while he pulling down his pants.

"Sit up." He mumbled, against my lips. He came up and I followed not breaking the kiss. He lifted me onto his lap. He deepened the kiss and caressed my back and ass. I gasped when he unclasped my bra. I ran my fingers through his soft hair." Reach into my pocket and take out a condom." He said. I whined because I didn't want to stop kissing him.

I pulled away and reach into his pocket, and took a condom out then handed it to him." Guess what?"

I frowned." What?" I gasped when he ripped my panties. I slapped his shoulder." It was my first time wearing them!"

"Oops. I'm sorry but you have to admit that it was pretty hot." I rolled my eyes but nodded. He smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist then kissed me, he laid back. I moaned against his lips." Izzy?"

"Hm?"

"You wanna try putting the condom on?" He asked. I took the condom from him and turned my back to him, but I was still on top of him. I pulled down his tiger print boxers. My eyes widened when I saw his penis. Long and medium thickness. How do I even do this? I grab him into my hands. I guess I'll have to do some exploring! Hehe. I stoked his tip and he shuddered. I continued stroking him and eventually he got hard then harder and harder. His breath became ridged.

Hmm. I stoked him faster. I jumped when he slapped my ass." What the fuck, guy?" I questioned.

"Stop toying with me!" He yelled.

"Fine. Fine." I said. I rolled the condom on him with his help. I turned to face him. He ripped my panties again this time until it barely cover my neather region. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flat on his chest. He let my waist go then held on to my thighs pushing my hips up.

"Don't move until I tell you, ok?" I nodded. I sucked into a breath when he pushed himself into my entrance. My head fell onto his shoulder when he started to enter me slowly. He kissed my shoulder and he slide out then in again. Soon the pain disappeared and was replaced with pleasure. He eased me down on him and he wrapped his arms around me. He slowly build a pace that I could manager. And man I was like nothing I've ever felt before I never wanted it to end.

I winced when I woke. I was sore. I tried to move back Robbie's arms were wrapped tightly around me, preventing any movement. I turned to face him, slowly not to wake him. He looked beautiful. Thick, long eyelashes fanned his well defined cheeks. I snuggled closer to him, loving this feeling his body give me.

Oh fuck. I thought when I remembered Brooke was supposed to take me home before breakfast. I whined. I didn't want to leave, not yet anyway. I slowly slide out of his arms. I grabbed bra and put it on then my dress. My panties were a lost cause so I give I'm have to go commando. I tiptoed my way to the doorway." Where do you think you're going?" I froze. I looked over my shoulder at him. He didn't look happy. He was still in bed but with his hand behind his head.

"I...um....I have to go." I answered.

"Without saying goodbye?"

"I didn't want to wake--"

"And you thought that me waking alone is a good way to start my day?" He said, sitting up.

"I want to stay--"

"Then stay--"

"I can't....I have classes soon and a super overprotective father that will crack open the earth's crust looking for me." I said, his eyes widened.

"Don't worry, I'll take you where ever you need to go." He said, getting up.

We pulled up in three blocks from Erin's house at around 7:30. I glanced at him he was staring out into space." Thanks....everything." I said, opening the door. He grabs my hand and pulled me to him until half my body was on his lap. He used his thumb to lifted my face to his and he kissed me. It was a long. He pulls away.

"Your welcome," he smiles. I smiled back, I pecked his lips before get out the car.
-----
I have a confession to make😫 I hate my books 😭😭😭the sex scenes make me cringe so bad, inexperienced people should not write these things mayne my pure mind is being corrupted myself😟