V.

"One! Two! Three! Drink!" I screamed. We all grabbed our shot glasses and drank. The tequila burned my throat. I shook my head and exhaled." Holy shit!" I said to myself.

"You guys want another shot?" Keith asked.

"Yes please," Brooke said," get me a Flaming Dr. Pepper." She glanced at Erin and I." Make that three." Keith nodded then signaled a waiter and ordered the drinks. Erin and I shrieked when Work by Rihanna started playing. Brooke laughed and shook her head.

"What, it's a sexy song." Erin said.

"Whatever ladies." She said, laughing. I'm not going to lie but if I was into girls I'd so date Brooke right now. She looks hot. Her hair was in a sleek ponytail, for makeup she went for smoking eye with black lipstick, she was wearing a tight black leather dress that shook at her knee. Brooke glanced at me and smirked. I looked away and smiled.

"Don't say anything Brooke, it's not what it looks like." I said.

"Liar. You took the hots for me admit it."

"Maybe I am but just because you look hot tonight. It's a one time thing sista don't get use to it." I said.

"Too late." She said, laughing.

"I always knew you were into girls, Applesauce." Keith said, smiling.

"Haha. Shut up." I said, rolling my eyes.

Brooke got up." I think it time to hit the dance floor."

"Ahem to that." Erin said, getting up. I did too and so did Keith.

"No, no not you too. I mean Izzy and me. You two can finally have some alone time." Brooke said. Erin frowned. I give her sympathetic smile while Brooke dragged me to the dance floor. When we got there Pound the Alarm by Nicki Manij played." Wrap you're arms around my neck." She said they urgency.

"What?" I said, confusing. She grabbed me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I looked at her. She was looking over my head." What's going on?"

"Nothing serious. I hope, I just need to get a better look." She frowned." Interesting. Lucio is here." My heart fell.

"Should I be worried?" She shook her head.

"He just collected a package from someone and now he's......leaving." She said. I tell out I sighed of relief. She looks down at me and gives my waist a small squeeze." Let's get back to the table." I nodded. When we got the our drinks got there just in time.

The waiter was cute and dresses in dark jean and a black shirt with 'Studio 48' on the front. One gin and tonic, three Flaming Dr Peppers and Summer Martini-"

"I didn't order a Martini." Keith said.

"I know. It's a compliment sent from an admirer from the VIP lounge." The waiter stated then slide to me. I blushed. The waiter left.

"O-M-G." Erin looking up at the VIP lounge up stair. Brooke and I looked at each other. She took and sip. She give me a small nod then I sipped it.
I closed my eyes." Hmm."

"Oh fuck." We all looked at Erin.

"Dylan is coming down with something. I have to go."

"Aww." Keith and I protested. I looked at Brooke with pleading eyes.

"Can we s--"

"No. Party's over." She said. Noooooooooooooo. I faked cried.

"Broooooooke." I wailed.

"I said no." I sighed.

"Fine." I said, getting up. We walked down the dance floor. The dance floor has gotten a lot more crowded. Brooke stood behind Erin and Keith while I was in front. I gasped when I was tossed back and forth in the crowd and somehow I almost ended up in the dj. I looked around but I could find Brooke and the others. My eyes widened then I stared Lucio 4 feet of me, he was scanning the crowd. Shit.

I started dancing and shuffled closer to the dj. I glanced over my shoulder and saw him looking at me. Shit, shit! I grabbed hold of the closest guy I could find pulled him in for a kiss. The man jumps then wraps his arms around me. I looked at Lucio from the corner of my eye. He started scanning the crowd again. I pulled away and began to walk towards the door. A hand grabs me and pulls me in." If that a thank you for the drink, may I have another because I don't think one kiss is enough." I froze.