I.

Fabian

With my phone glued to my ear as I walked along the pier, trying to get away from the noise." What about the shipment?" I inquired. He sucked in a ridged breath then let it out.

"It's been stolen." He replied. I stopped walking and moved the phone from my ear and checked the reception. Four bars. What a concept, it's not a bad connection.

I wiped my nose and glued the phone back to my ear. My temper was about to boil over." ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" I spit. I didn't need to see him to know he was probably shitting himself now. He should be scared." You said you were on top of this....do you know what I feel like doing to you right now!" I stated,  pacing and ran my hands through my hair.

"I-I know sir and I'm sorry. It's wasn't my f--"

"I don't give a fuck whose fault it is. I was your responsibility to get the ship HERE!" I cut him off. I point to the ground knowing fully well he couldn't see me." Ahh!" I yelled into the phone.

"S-sir ple-please be merciful." He pleaded. I massaged the bridge of my nose.

"I have been merciful! You screwed up twice now, you honestly think the boss would have given you a second chance. Let alone me," I hissed," not because I'm his go to man means I'll get an automatic royal pardon for allowing this shit to happen."

I sighed." You have 12 hours fix this or I'll serve your ass to the boss on a silver platter." I hang up. I kicked a stone into the sea in frustration. I jumped off the pier. I landed on the deck of my speed boat. I drove out a good hundred meters before I turned on my phone and activated the bomb. The loud dooming behind me slow faded as I went further out. I dialed my boss's number. He answered." Target has been eliminated."

"Good. Get to the airport now you're flight leaves in 20." He hang up. I turned on the radio and a Kanye West song played. I turned it up and bobbed my head. America here I come.

I let out and breath when I dropped into the plush chair in the private jet. I looked around. It was the most luxurious jet I've ever seen. I reached for my firearm when I show a figure sat down in front of me." Whoa. Easy tiger." Luigi said with his hands up. I put down my gun and smiled at him. He relaxed. His long dark hair sleek back in a ponytail, dark eyes locked on mine, he was dress in a black custom made suit." How did you get a gun through customs?"

"I have my ways. What's the plan? Am I going to assassinate the president--"

"No. You're going to be Made." He cut me off. Holy shit is he serious. I looked around for the person that'll be ready to kill me right here and now." Calm down. No one is going to trying to kill you. I'm serious the boss likes the way you work and he wants you more in the....co-operation." I was in shock. He stood and stretched an hand to me." Fabian De Marco, Welcome to the big leagues ."

Ishawni

I folded my arms and pouted." Do you I have be chauffeured everywhere?" I whined. Claude looked at me through the rear view mirror. He shrugged. Claude is gorgeous ice blue eyes, blonde hair, high cheek bones.

"I'm just following your father's orders." He informed. I sighed.

"I know but I'm nineteen now, the least he could do is let me have some independence. He makes me feel like I'm still a kid."

He chuckled." He doesn't want to see his little girl get hurt is all." He assured. I rolled my eyes." But you can try to convince him it's time to let you experience the world on your own." I scoffed.

"That will be like talking to a brick wall. I swear, anything I say is like it goes through one ear and exit the next and all he hears is me making baby noises." He shrugs.

"Dads will be dads." He says, pulled up at the library.

I waved him off." Yeah, yeah." I hopped out. I shut the door and ran up the steps. I glanced behind me and saw Tyree casually closing road. Bodyguard number one check, tracing device on my phone, check. I rolled my eyes and went in side. I sat down at a deserted table and pulled out my laptop.

"This is a first. You in a library," Tyree sniffed like he was about to cry," I'm so proud." I growler at him. Tyree smirked. Gorgeous? Definitely. I swear, I'm surrounded by the most gorgeous guys everyday. Tyree wore is fake glasses over his blue eyes, black slacks and a red polo shirt. His version of 'nerdy attire'. It's dull from what he usually wears but damn he looked good either way.

"Haha. Do you have to be here?" I questioned.

"Yes, madam. I do."  Pulling a Deadpool comic out of his shirt. Literally.

"I do--"  before I could finish my statement. I was knocked out.

"Issy!" I opened my eyes and saw black white before I realized Tyree was hovering over me. His face had small cut and his clothes all dirty.

"What happened?"

"Someone set off a bomb." He replied.

"Who did?"

"That what Ash is trying to figure out. We have to go." I nodded and he helped me up.