XXIX.

Ishawni's POV

I ran my hand against the burn scars that took up most of his back and left shoulder. I pressed my lips against his bad shoulder. He pulls my shirt of my head and her touches my scar from being shot." We both had rough lives haven't we?" He says? Before pressing his warm lips against the scar." I hope your flexible." He says, lifting his head and smirking.

I laughed uneasily." I don't think I am."

He smiles, devilishly." We'll see." He says. He pulls off my shorts. That small smirk on his face give me butterflies. He slowly ran his hand from my calf to my inner thigh. I giggled.

Smiling, he leans down to kiss me. His tongue invaded my mouth and I his. I grabbed fistfuls of his hair. He lifts my head up by holding up the back of my neck. The kiss was broken so that he could pull my shirt over my head.

-

-

-

I stared up at the ceiling, while I stoked his hair. He slept half on top of me. Our first time together was crazily amazing. The memory of it makes me tingle.

He sighs." Why aren't you sleeping?" He asks.

"I can't sleep." I replied. He lifts his head to look at me. I looked into his eyes.

"Why not?" He asks. I shrugged.

"I'm not tired I guess."

"Does that mean I didn't do a good job?" He asked.

I shook my head. I stroked his cheek." It's not that...you were great.  I'm just not tired."

"What's bothering you then?" He asked. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips together.

"I got laid off." I whispered. He sighs.

"Shit." He says. He gets up and sat on the edge of the bed. He stared out of the window. It's dark outside. He sighs. I crawled to him and wrapped my arms around him. He pulls me on to his lap. He kissed into my hair." I didn't want to have to resort to this." He whispers.

I looked up at him." Resort to what?" I asked.

I have some money hidden away just incase we run into trouble and have to flee the country." He explains." If we use it we're going to have to move."

"Why?"

" It's going to look going to look suspicious when all of a sudden can pay off our debts especially since we've both been laid off our jobs." He states.

"Ok but where would we go?"

"I'm thinking Ireland, we sell everything we have here, which will explain how we're able to move." He says. I looked away. He lifted my face." What's wrong?"

"I don't want to move, I like it here. We have friends....a normal life. Roc, I don't think moving is going to solve our problems. In fact it might create new ones. You're good at what you do...you can start you're own business and I can become a nanny for Stef." I cupped his cheeks." We can make this work."

"You sure you want to do this." He asks.

"Of course I do. If going completely broke is what's going to give me a life where I don't have things given to me I'm fine with that."

He smiled." Ok." He says." Mrs. Davenport."

I giggled." Yes Mr. Davenport." He chuckled.

"You're one amazing woman." He says. I kissed him.

"That I am." I said, smirking. I straddled his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. I can feel him getting hard. I moaned against his lips. He flips me onto the bed and wraps my legs around his waist. He nibbles on my neck." I love you." He says, before entering me. I gasped. I wrapped my arms around his neck, moaning.

He rolled his hips as he thrust himself into me. He wasn't a man of speed as far as I could tell. He seems to like it slow and long lasting. I love it." Roc." I moaned. He straights and lifts me low body completely off of the bed. He increased his pace just a little bit. He looks me deep in the eye has he does so.

He lips his lip has he does one big thrust into me. He waits five seconds before he does and another followed by another until I came. He laughed when I started making noise when I felt a sneeze coming. When I did sneeze he froze completely a moan. His body shiver and he collapsed onto me." By the love of God please don't sneeze like that when I've only inside of you for ten minutes."

I laughed." I can't control it." I protested.

"I thought the gates of heaven just opened up." I laughed.

"Stop being so dramatic." He chuckled.