XIII.

After I left the house, I went to the gym. I was still pretty pissed off so I took all my angrier out on a punching bag. I pictured Luca's face as I punched the shit out of the bag. When I was angrier free......well almost....I took a shower then head home.

When I got home I immediately went to my room and jumped into bed. I sighed. I groaned when my phone started to ring." Hello?"

"Where are you?" Brooke asked.

"Home. Why?

"Guy! What the fuck are you doing home when you're supposed to be watching over your girlfriend." She said.

"Quit the act, Brooke. I know she's engaged to the asshole."

"Huh?"

"Luca." I said, irritated. I sat up and ran my hand through my hair.

"Oh. Their not engaged......yet anyway"

"Hmph." I said. I clenched my phone. Damnnit! I should be jealous of that ahole. He can have her for all I care.....damnnit I hate the thought of both of them together let alone getting engaged.

"Earth to Fabie." She chanted.

"Oh...sorry. What were you saying?"

She groaned." Just get your ass over here. She's all sad and it's depressing the shit out of me."

"Ok. Ok. I'm coming."

When I got to Izzy's room I hesitated to knock. I took a deep breath then knocked. When I opened the door I saw Brooke siting on a knocking chair next Izzy's bed. She was wearing grey sweats. She looked at me then closed her book and got up. She walked over to me then stopped few inches away. She looked over her shoulder at Izzy, who was fast asleep.

Brooke looked back at me then gives me a sad smile." I'm going to leave you too alone, if anyone decides to irrupt you guys I'll call."

"Er...thanks."

"No problem." With that she left and closed the door behind her. I slowly walked towards Izzy's bed. She looked so cute and vulnerable. I clenched my fists. She honey skin was marred my small, minor cuts on her arms, legs and above her lip. I wanted to see her caramel brown eyes desperately. I wanted to run my finger along her body and ran my hand through that thick, curly hair. I sighed.

"Damnit. What are you doing to me." I whispered. My heart stopped when her eyes fluttered open. She looked down at me and gasped. She sat down and whining as she does so.

"Robb--I mean Fabian.....what are you doing in here?"

I licked my lips." Protecting you I guess." She smiled a little.

"From what? My dreams?"

I sat on the edge of her bed." If that's what it takes to keep you safe. Yes." I replied. She looked down at my hands. Slowly she moved towards me. She features tension under the pain." Don't move, you need to rest."

"I've rest enough." She said, when she was beside me. She licked her lips and cupped my face.

"Don't. We can't--"

"He'll never find out." She says. I sighed and took her hands off my face.

"I don't want to risk that especially when you're in danger." I informed." Izzy, I wished the circumstances were different." Her face fell.

"Are-are you breaking up with me?"

"Yes--" she started to move away but I grabbed her arm," but I don't want to."

"Then don't."

I sighed." Izzy....fine. As long as you don't marry that ass-"

"He's the last person I would want to marry." I smiled.

"Good."