VI.

I pulled out of his grip quickly. I looked up at him. He was tall, like really tall maybe 6'3. He had a killer jaw line that might cut you if you touched it. I couldn't make out the colour of his eye but they were pale when the light flashed into them. He had a straight nose, his full head of dark hair was what touched my insides. He was.......fucking Adonis." I-I..its wasn't...why am I even explaining myself to you." I said. I started to walk off and he let me, for like two seconds.

He pulled me back in." So...no thank you for the drink." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks for the drink--"

"Robbie."

"Robbie." I repeated," can I go now?" I asked.

He smiled showing his deep dimples." No, not yet at least." I sighed and folded my arms.

"What else." I said, laughingly. Where is this coming from? He's so.....ah!

"Your name would be nice." He said.

"Izzy." I said. He's grinning now. I got goosebumps.

"Will I ever see you again, Izzy?" He asked.

"Maybe not," I said, his face fell and he nodded. Aww, look at his face. He looks so sad. Izzy you've been cooped up in your house too long maybe this is God saying it's time you loosen up." But I guess can stay a bit longer but only because you look super lonely and charity is good for the soul." His face light up like a lightbulb.

"So...I'm a charity case now," he said, laughing so did I," well thank you for being so generous, Izzy." I shivered. I liked the way he said my name.

I shrugged." On one condition though." I said.

"And what will that be?" He question.

"By me another drink." He smiled.

"Of course." He said. He lead me to the VIP lounge. We had a few drinks mostly beers and we talked. We talked about school, literature and our goals in life. He just graduated from Princeton, you loves poetry by Robert Frost just like be. I'm really starting to like him." You want to get out of here?" He asked, I nodded.

My jaw dropped when I saw his apartment. It was HUGE. The living room and kitchen a
shiny wooden floor. The furniture in the living were either leather or glass. One big L-shaped couch and three sofas all surrounded the flat screen over the fireplace. His kitchen was every chiefs dream. The appliances were all silver and shiny, the corners and island were grey marble. I'm the middle of the kitchen and living room there and doorway to the bedroom. The bedroom had hard to see through glass walls.

True man cave." Nice place." I said.

He closes the front door." Thanks," he said," make yourself at home, would you like a beer?"

"Yeah, thanks." He walked pass me and went to the kitchen. I walked to the living and sat down. I jumped when I sat on something. I slide it from under me. It was a book Laurell K. Hamilton called Burnt Offering." Is it good?" I asked, when he handed me one of the beers in his hands. He sat down beside me.

"So far so good." He said. He put his beer down then took the book from me and kissed me. It caught me completely by surprise. He pulled away.

"What was that for?"

"For taking on my charity case." He said, smiling. I cupped one side of his face and kissed him. It was a light brush of the lips. He smirked." What was that for?"

"Its out of pity." I said. He laughed. It was a boyish laugh. He brush his lips against mine.

"I think, we should end this pity party with a game of Twister." I grinned.

"Umm...right elbow on blue." I said laughing. He leaned over me as he green the closest green dot. I reached off the one over my head but I ended up falling.

"Haha! I win." He said. He stands up then helps me up." What do you want to play next?" He asked. I rest my index finger on my chin and tilted my back a little, in a thinking manner.

I giggled." I have no idea." He grabbed hold of my waist then softly walks closer me." You?"

"I think I have an idea." He said, then dips his head. He lets go of one side of my waist and lifts my chin. We kissed, it was slow. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away." Am I still a charity case?" I nodded. He cursed under his breath, playfully. He dips his head again and kissed me with more dominance. It made my knees buckled.

He pulls away." How about that?" He questioned.

"A little bit." I answered. His jaw dropped.

"Only a little!" He shout whispered." Jeez. I would have....taken it to the next level but I won't. If you're no--" I kissed him. I pulled away, he blinked." I'm trying to be a gentleman here but if you wanna play dirty so be it." I screamed when he threw over over shoulder.