III.

Fabian

A loud pounding on the door woke me out of my sleep. I frowned. Looking at the clock I realize it was 9:00 in the morning. I grabbed my shorts from under my bed and threw it on. I went to the door after grabbing my gun from it's hiding place, under my pillow. I clicked off the safety and pointing the gun downwards. Looking through the peephole I saw a man dressed in a grey suit in the other side. I frowned. He knocked on the door again." Open up! The boss sent me to get me." He said. I stared at him for a while.

"Prove it." I said. He held up his wrist, exposing the tiny symbol. Fair enough. I switched on the safety then opened the door. The man was tall but short than me by three inches and I'm 6'3. True blue eyes and blonde dyed hair. I give him my no bullshit face. This expression scares quite a lot of person back home but him on the other hand didn't even flinch. He had that a face that said ' I've seen it all but I'm not impressed. Interesting.

"Rene Russo?" I nodded. Rene Russo is my cover. I change it every two-three months. It seems to working since I'm alive.

"In the flesh."

"Come with me." He said. I looking down at myself.

"Umm. I need to put some clothes on first don't you think." I stated.

"Clothes will be provided. Now, will you please follow me." He pressed.

"Hey, I'm not going to be responsible for women fainting out from seeing me with my shirt off," he raised a brow," It has happened before man." I informed. What? It's true. It happen at least twice. He rolled his eyes.

He pulled his jacket on and held it to me. I stared at the jacket. It was custom made and is going to be tight for me. I sighed and handed back to him." Find let's go." I said as I pulled on a holster of my chest and grabbed a hoodie from the ground. I know, I know. Why didn't I do that before made such a fuss? The answer to that question is: i didn't think of it at the time.

As we walked down the wall two other people was leaning against the wall. One was a man and the other a woman. I stared at the woman. She was tall, gorgeous, amber hair and piercing black eyes. She was dressed in leather pant, boots and a jacket that didn't leave anything to the imagination. My kind of woman. One the other hand the guy had the same color hair but blue eyes. Siblings. The guy glanced at me. The guy from earlier stood beside me. He turned on his earpiece." We got him...right away, sir." We all went down the elevator two at a time then into a silver Cadillac.

About an hour away from the hotel, grey suit guy final spoke." I'm Claude. Those two are Brooklyn and Tyree you'll be seeing us a lot weather you like it or not."

"I don't mind as long as she's there." I stated and winked at Brooklyn. She made a face then rolled her eyes and stared out the window. Feisty, I like it. I chuckled. We putted on to a large, black gate. Claude stick his face out the window and there was an eye scanner on the wall. After thirty seconds the gate opened. The road to the mansion, it was big. At least three story. Suddenly everything went blank.

When I woke up all I saw was darkness. My hands were tied behind my back. I was on high alert when I heard voices coming towards me. I readied myself to attack." Welcome Fabian." A man said.

"What's going on here?" I asked. Someone pulling the bag off my head. There was a small group of people surrounding me. All were in suits. I frowned at the man in front of me, he was holding a tattoo machine. I looked up and the man's face. His hair was like salt and pepper mixed together, green eyes, straight nose and a small that scar that across his right cheek. Holy shit. It's the boss himself. Am I crying right now? He only lets a select few see his face. This is an honour to be tied up in his presence. I grinned." Do it."

_____

Sorry it took so long I had most serious case of authors block. I'm sorry if it's has errors or boring , it'll get better I promise.