XXXI.

This story is coming to a close😭.

Five years later.

"Mommy!" I smiled. I watched as kids ran out  toward the parents. I scanned the room for the second time. My smile faded. I walked over one of the teacher. She's in her late forties.

"Hi, excuse me. I'm looking for my daughter."

"Oh! what's her name?" She said taking up and clipboard." Quinn Davenport." I replied.

She scanned through the list with her finger." It's says here she was picked up by her father." I stepped back like she had slapped me.

"That's impossible...her father couldn't pick her up. That's why I'm here." I said, taking out my phone to call Roc. He answered on the fifth ring.

"Hey—"

"Did you pick up Quinn?" He was silent for a minute or two." Roc!"

"I'm here....I told you I couldn't pick her up." He says. I shakey breath, trying to stay calm." Did you ask the teacher?"

"Did I!" I hissed. I took a deep breath." One said you picked her up." I said, glaring at the teacher. She gives me a frightened look.

"I'm on my way." He said, I hang up when I heard a door closed.

I turned to her." He didn't pick her up." She open her mouth to say something but I stopped her with a shifted shake of my hand." I don't want to hear it jack shit from you but what you can do give help me finding my daughter." She nodded frantically and ran to her coworkers.

-

Roc pulls up twenty later." Any sign of her?" He said when I talked towards him. I shook my head. He's wearing his uniform. His hair cut short and beard well groomed. He caught me as my legs give out. He stroked my as I bawled. He lifts me and pulls me in his grey Mazda. He buckled me up then gets in.

"My-my car?"

"I'll get Lockne to pick it up.

The ride home I had to reminisce about the pass five years. We managed to pay of debt with the money had as a backup plan Incase of emergencies. Roc went to school to study management and hospitality while I worked with Macy at her firm. Couple months later I found out I was pregnant with Quinn, she was born that summer. She was so beautiful with those big cheek and Roc's eyes. She's the sweetest little one ever. I'm pregnant again....I found out today. I was planning this hold reveal tonight at dinner but this happen. Who the fuck had my little girl.