VIII

Robbie up above.👆🏾
--------------

I walked up the steps of Erin house, I was about to knock on the door when the door swung open. Brooke and I stared at each other. Brooke sighed and massaged her temples." Where have you been?" She asked, looking me dead in my eyes.

"Ummmm."

"I'm waiting."

"Ummmmmm." I said. She raised a brow at me." I got lost." I said. Slowly she brow shot up." And I couldn't find my way back." She stare intensifies.

I groaned." Fine. Fine. I'll tell you!" I took a deep breath." Ok, I did get lost at the club when a shit load of people came in. I saw Luca and I met the guy that brought me the drink we kissed....we talk. A-and I had sooooooo much fun, Brooke, best night of my life-"

"You had sex, didn't you?" I blushed.

I raised my hands in the air and squeezed my eyes closed." Yes!!! It was amazingggggggggggg."

"Well, I'm glad you had fun and you're safe. Maybe, I'll let you get lost more often," she said leaning on the doorframe smirking," I'm happy for you, babe. Come in and tell me more."

We went inside and up to Erin's room. I told them everything that happened and they sat there listening." So....did you at least get his number?" Erin asked.

I bite my lip and shook my head." Well, that's a bumper." Brooke said. Erin and I nodded in agreement. I jumped when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID before answering.

"Hello?"

"Good morning, princess." He said. I smiled nervously.

"Oh, morning dad." I said.

"Are you ok? Is Brooke with you? Where--"

"Dad, dad....I'm fine, Brooke is here and I'm still at Erin's. I overslept so I'll be skipping breakfast and go straight to school, if that's alright with you."

He went silent for a while." Only if you come straight home after school." I rolled my eyes. Overprotective dad? Check!

"Yes, dad." I said, sighing.

"Be safe and let me talk to Brooke for a moment." I gave Brooke the phone. She took it then walked out the room closing the door beside she.

"Is something wrong?" Erin asked, I shook my head.

"Nope. Just dad being dad. Let's just....get ready for school." The day rolled by so fast unfortunately. This is my last class for the day and I seriously don't want it to end. I would particularly do anything to not go home right now just to be locked up in my own home. It wasn't always like this, you know. My dad is a C.I.A agent and goes undercover a lot one day a mobter found my mom and killed her right in front of my eyes. I was ten if it wasn't for Luca's father, Alec, I'd be dead.

Happy that his only child was safe and sound, my dad offered me to be Luca bride. Yes. My father offer to make me Luca's bride. Your probably wondering what the hell?!? My dad is Indian-Italian. His parents are Indian but dad was born in Italy, they were is very traditional parents but dad was traditional in a various few ways but not many. Dad only came to America because he in love with an African American woman, my mother. His parents weren't particularly happy with his decision on marrying outside of his culture but they got over it when I was born. I gasped my professor said ' you're dismissed'. I pouted and gathered my things. I waved goodbye to Erin and Keith before heading to the parking lot, where I usually met Claude.

I was passing some suburbs when someone grabs me. I elbowed the person, he groaned. I spin around and I'm facing his chest. He grabs me again, he lost his balance and we fell in to the suburbs. I was on top of him." That hurt." He said. I froze. I looked up at Robbie's face. His eyes were closed and he looked like he was in pain.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?!?" I asked, panicking. He opened his left eye and smiled. My heart fluttered.

"I am now." He said. I blushed. He brushed my hair off my face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, after I dropped you off I went home and found your keychains on my floor." He said, then takes a Lady Liberty keychain out of his pocket and showed it to me. I frowned.

"That's not mine." I said. He smirked.

"I know....I...er...just needed an excuse to see you," he said, I couldn't help but smile so did he," have a cup of coffee with me?"

I sighed and straddled him." I can't my dad wants me home like yesterday. It suck." He pouted.

"Maybe, some other time then?"

"Maybe." I said.

"Hm. You're going to have to give me a day because I need to take my girlfriend out so I can spoil her rotten." He said. I gasped. Girlfriend.

"Girlfriend? We had sex once and you're already calling me your girlfriend." I said, in shock. He shrugged, smiling
"What can I say? Charity has in my blood." I chuckled.

"All of a sudden?"

"Yup. So! What do you say? Be my girl?" He asked. I thought about it. Yes, hell yes!

"Sure, why not." I said, playing it off cool. He gives me a small smile. I leaned down close to his lips." Smile for me." I said.

"Why?"

"Just do it." He did and I bite his left dimple. I moved away a smiled.

"Seriously?" He said, laughingly. I nodded.

"I had to, it was calling my name." I said. He shook his head smiling. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me down to his lips and kissed me. He lifted me face off his. I covered his hands with mine. I sighed when my phone started to ring. I took it out of my pocket and looked at it, it was Claude." I got to go." I said, starting to get getting up. He putted me down and wrapped his arms around me.

"No, not without your number and a goodbye kiss." He said. I shook my head, laughing. I giving him my number then a quick kiss. He putted me down when I tried to get up." A better kiss, please." I rolled my eyes and kissed him long and hard.

"Better?" I asked, against his lips.

"Yessie!"