XII.

After a couple of weeks I was released from the hospital. Since the day I've woken up, in the mornings Brooke and Tyree kept me company, the evenings Claude stayed with me and nights Luca and Fabian stayed with me. It was really awkward with the two of them in the same room with me. I actually was hoping to get some alone time with Fabian.

It's nighttime, around 9:30 and the boys were taking me home. Fabian was driving and Luca was riding shotgun. Tension between made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I sighed and Fabian met my gaze in the rear view mirror. I give him a small smile. He glanced back at the road then back at me." So...how is America treating you?" Luca asked, bitter.

"It's different from what I'm use to." Fabian answered.

"I can imagine but hey there's a lot of women that are throwing themselves at you, right?" Luca asked. Jealousy surged red hot in my vein. Fabian shrugged.

"I guess."

"So modest. Come don't be shy I'm--"

"This isn't the time for this kind of conversations maybe next.......or never." Fabian said. I had mixed feelings about his statement. I mean, what else could he be hiding from me?" I glanced at Luca didn't seem bothered by the statement.

"Oh I see...what's private should remain private. Ok, I can respect that." I looked at the Fabian's profile.

"Geez...thanks." Fabian sighed.

"Those were days when I use to can have hoes in every area codes are over....now my fiancée, Ishawni and I are going to make plans for our wedding." My head shot up to look at him. Bruh, Da fuck!

I gasped when Fabian grip on the stirring wheel tightly and sounded off. I watched his hands turn white.

"Congrats." He said, rashly. He pulled into the parking lot.

Fabian's POV

She's engaged?!?!? Are you fucking kidding me! Wait, why am I even angry when we can't even date without her father throwing me off a cliff or worst! But ARG! Who the fuck does he think he is?

I parked the car next to Claude's Infinity. I opened the door and slide out. I was about to open the door for Izzy but Luca beat me to it. He helped her out. By the look on her face I would tell she wasn't very fond of him. I smirked. Izzy slide her hand out of Luca's then heads towards the front door. I followed, I walked ahead of her and opened the door.

She glanced at me before going in front when she slowly disappeared upstairs. I gasped when Luca grabbed my shirt and pushed me inside and onto a wall. I groaned. I narrowed my eyes at him." You listen to me and you listen well. Stay away from her, gotta it?" He spit. I pushed him off of me and he stumbles.

"Don't you ever put your arms on me again," I said, straightening my clothes," next time you touch me...I'll both of your hands off." I opened the door and walked through in and slammed the door hard behind me.