X

"When her father finds out....you're a dead man." She said, pacing back and forth. I don't care what he does to me. I just want Izzy to be ok. But damn how didn't I realized Izzy was the bosses daughter....I mean the sign were literally slapping me in my face. The first time I saw her at the club she was with Big Tit--Brooke. Her name is Brooke. Brooke. Brooke. Brooke.

Then today. I check my watch. It's 4:45. That means Izzy has in surgery for almost six hours now. Damn. I want to be in there with her.

Fuck. Fuck. I can't believe I let myself care for her. That wasn't the plan. That wasn't the plan at all but there she was looking so beautiful. Then when I had her right in front of me she took she took my heart and stamped all over it. She so smart, independent, gorgeous, sexy.....damn, I'm wiped." Shit." I sighed.

Izzy's POV

I tried to open my eyes but it was like an adult whale was laying over my eyes and my body was killing me. When I finally got them open, my vision was super blurry. A figure moved. I half expected.....no hoped it would be Robbie but the only way he would able to get in here is if dad kills him and he comes to me as a ghost.

"Da...d." My voice sounded gravelly.

His face finally came into view. His silky, shiny, dark with very few grey reflect in the lights. His chocolate eyes looked relieved, small straight nose, warm brown skin. He's very, very handsome. My daddy." I'm here, princess." He said, stoking my cheek. He has a thick Italian accent." How do you feel?"

"Like a million bucks." I said, sarcastically. He stared at me, studying me.

"This is all my fault." He said. Looking at his hands.

I frowned." How can it be your fault? A car slammed into us."

"Sweetheart.....you were shot. Don't you remember?" I thought about it and memories came flowing back. I touched the spot and felt the bandage. A tear escaped my eye.

"Dad? Wh-wh-why did this happen to me? Did it happen by mist-"

"No." He hissed. Angry spread across his face like a wild fire." Ishawni....those people meant to kill you." Fear shook my body.

"But-but...why?" I asked.

Stared at each other in silence." Because there are things you don't know and what I was hoping you'll never find out."

"Like....what?"

"This is not the place to speak of this--" there was a knock on the door. Dad sat up and looked towards the table.

"Come in." Dad said. The door opened and two men dressed in suits walked in with a doctor in the middle of them with a blindfold. The tallest man in the suit was 6'2, bald, tanned he was wearing dark shades. The shorter on is about 5'11, long blonde hair in a ponytail, fair skin, also wearing shades." Can I help you with something, doctor?"

The doctor swallowed. I can see his body trembling. He was 6 feet flat, auburn hair and very lean built." I-I'm here to check....her vitals." The doctor stuttered. Dad nodded and the shorter man took the blindfold off the doctor. The doctor slowly opened his light brown eyes and he hesitantly looked at dad.

"Is something wrong, doctor?" Dad asked. The doctor shook his head in quick motion.

"N-no." He said.

"Then proceed." Dad said, a bit irritated. The doctor nodded and quickly walked over to me. He checked my vitals then ask me how bad my pain was. I said it was 8 and half. He told me he would be back with pain killers. Dad asked to speak with him and they went out a talked. Twenty minutes later dad comes back in with someone while I was reading a GQ magazine." Izzy?"

"Yes, daddy." I looked up from the magazine and it fell out of my hands. Luca stood behind my dad. Luca was wearing full black. His hair was tousled and sexy. Open his mouth to speak when the door burst open and Robbie stood in the doorway with a worried expression. I almost jumped out of bed to run into his arms.

Dad looked over his shoulders with a furious look on his face." Mr. De Marco, what a pleasure for you to enjoy us." He said. Luca looked at Robbie and raised a brow at him.

"The boss said I'm in charge of her, you can leave if you will." Robbie said. Slowly walking toward me. In charge of me?

"I know, that I assigned you to protect my daughter but not when I'm around." Dad said.

Robbie looked at dad and frowned." You're not the boss. The boss has a scar and green eyes."

"That man with a scar would be my father, you idiot." Luca said, sneering and Robbie.