XXIII.

Fabian's POV

I woke to sound country music. When I opened my eyes, and had to close them in the harsh sunlight. I looked away blinking repeatedly." Nice to see that you finally awake." Rocco said.

I wiped my face before I sneezed." Nice to know that you're alive, brother." I sighed. He chuckled. I looked beside me at him. He smirked at me. The burnt side of his face made me feel a pang of guilt." Why did it take you so long to find me?"

He shrugged looking at the beach, the crease in his forehead growing very millisecond." Because....apart of me was hoping that  if I kept my distance you'll give up this life and another part believe Ranbir killed you all those years ago." He replied. I stared at him.

"He didn't—"

"Obviously." He cornered. The corner of his lip twitched and he looked at his hands." Ronnie is dead."

I almost fell out of my chair." What?" I said, I disbelief

"I've been thinking." He started." About all of this—I—I can't kill you. I can't bring my myself to kill you. I'm not that big of a monster to kill my cold brother in cold blood."

He scoffed." Nor you smart mouth, brat of a girlfriend." He says." I'll make you a deal....if you promise to leave this life I won't tell Aiden kill her."

"Even if I do Ranbir—"

"I'll personally deal with Ranbir." He cut me off. He turns to face me." Do we have a deal?"

"What will happen to if I agree to this?"

"Honestly I real don't care but for you sake I'll ship her off to somewhere safe."

"With me?"

"Sure." He asked. He hold a hand out to me and took it. He smirked." Smart move."

Rocco's POV.

I watched them from a distance as hugged and kissed each other like they hadn't since each other in year.

I looked away from them and walked into the house. As beautiful Dominica is, we can't stay here any longer without Ranbir finding us.

The number one priority is keeping Fabian out of harms way.

And the girl...she is a completely different problem reasoning being she's Ranbir's daughter. Trouble will follow her everywhere she turns.

An option would be for her to stay here in Dominica and she had change her name, appearance and start a new life.

I sighed." Decisions. Decision."