Announcement!

Guys I have no clue how to continue this story🥺 but I'll try to write the final chapter today and publish it as soon as I can. Promise♥️. However, I have a story coming soon I know you guys will love called Libidinous🔥.

Synopsis

It was like staring into the eyes of a predator and I'm his prey. Like a proud lion stalking that naive little gazelle. His eyes roaming every inch of me. It took me a hard minute to finally gather my shattered senses to quickly search for my clothes. He smirked. Great, he's enjoying my pain. "You don't have put your clothes on my account." He said, his voice made me pause. It was deep, very raspy and thick with an accent.

"Are all men pigs?" I asked myself.

"That depends." He replied as if it was his question to answer. I glared at him as I threw my dress over my head. To my shock, he was walking toward me. My heart pounding, I stared up into his blue-grey eyes. His eyes never breaking contract as he bends down and picked up my bra. He examined it briefly before standing, towering over me. "I believe this is yours." He whispered, handing it to me.

"Thanks," I said before I yanked it out of his hand.
...

Twenty-four year old, med student Alyssa Carpenter and her boyfriend, Andre, have been together since the 6th grade and for their anniversary, Lyssa is ready to lose her virginity. After telling Andre she's ready, he plans a VERY special night at a very expensive hotel in Miami. Disaster strikes when Lyssa given the key to the wrong room. Fully expecting her Andre, Lyssa is now face to face with a handsome stranger. Did I forget to mention....she's naked?

-

Thirty-two year old, Italian, billionaire Micah Lombardi is the proud owner of the infamous 'dating' app called Ying n Yang is on vacation in Miami for his birthday. After a long flight, Micah wishes for nothing more than to take a nice long nap but instead, he is pleasantly surprised by a very beautiful and naked vixen in his hotel room.

~

Don't worry I have the beginning, middle and end written out so I got you😉. Out now.