XVI.

Five months have pass by fairly quickly and our relationship has grown a lot. And I can finally admit that I AM IN LOVE WITH FABIAN LORENZO DE MARCO! In front of everyone I'm an annoying, spoiled brat and Fabian and he pretends to hate my guts. But behind close doors and we are closed locked up in my room playing video games, chatting or making love.

Oh and my dad sat me down that the morning after I came from my hospital and he told me about being apart of a drug ring then he told me about getting mixed up with another gang and it resulted it my mother's death. It was very sad and scary to even hear that but I was so numbed out by pain killers I couldn't even shed a single tear. But it good to finally now why he always had me cooped up in the house.

Dad even taught me how to use a gun and Brooke taught me karate. Fabian taught me how to use a knife like a real hitman. I jumped off the last step of the stairs to the basement with Katy Perry's new song ' Bon Appetite ' booming in my ear. I walked pass tall, dangerous looking men as I made my way to Tyree. He was talking to Fabian. My heart smiled. I haven't seen him in five days because of some shipment problem. He looked up and smirked. I heart fluttered. He was wear a black jacket with a blue shirt and dark jeans.

He had bleached the ends of his hair. I squeezed myself between them, and turned to Tyree." Do you know it's rude to interrupt two adults talking, right?" Fabian said.

I lifted my chin." Can you take me to the mall. Please?" I asked Tyree.

"Umm...sure, I guess." Tyree said.

"Kid--"

I spinner around and faced Fabian." Buzz off Horatio."

He raised a brow at me." It's Fabian."

"And you expect me to care because...?"

"Listen hear kid. You don't know who your messing with." He said.

"I think I have an idea. Your just one of my dad's toys, and just like all toys....you'll break." I smirked.

"Is that so?" I nodded. He smiled. He turned to the rest of the men who were staring at us." Well! She is definitely has a lot of bark but I want to see if she has any bite--"

"Fabian what are you doing?" Tyree asked.

Fabian grabbed my arm sudden." I'm going to test her bravery." He pulled me towards a vacated wall the pushed me on it." Trust me." He whispered before moving a away.

"I am supposed to be scared." I teased. He stopped walking when he was ten feet away.

He shrugged." It all depends on you kid."

"I'm not kid."

"Ok...brat. Is that better?" He smirked at me. The rest of the guys laughed at his remark. I smiled at him. I stood up with my back against the wall.

"Take your best shot--" Within a flash the knife flew pass my face like a flash. I yelped. The guys laughed, Our eyes locked.

"Oh I plan to. You scared yet?"

"Nope." I didn't flinch when he threw another knife." If you're done playing games I'd like to go to the mall now." He nodded.

"By all means go." I cut my eye then moved from the wall.

"Let's go Tyree." I said as I walking up the stairs.

"Do have a safe trip my sweet Izzy." I looked over my shoulder at him. He smiled. I bite my lip to prevent myself from smiling back. I continued up the stairs.