XX.

"No!" I hissed. He looked at me and scowled." Don't...don't kill her, please. Please, don't kill her."

He grabbed my hair again. I grunted. He dragged me all the way to them and they were fifteen feet away so you can only imagine the pain. He dropped me at her knees. I looked up at her. She tired to reach for me but the guy holding the gun to her head pressed the gun on her temple. I got to my knee.

"Rocco.....please just let her go. She has nothing to do with any of this--"

"That where you're wrong, brother. Ranbir will do anything for this little pretty thing.....and I'm guessing you as well."

I kept quiet. Knowing that was the hard truth. I'd risk my own life for her. Why wouldn't I? I mean, come on she's the love of my life." Rocco.....please. Let's at least work something out-"

"No, but thanks for the offer." He says. Smirking, he turns and kneels beside Izzy. He brushes her cheek with his thumb. She tries to move away but he pulled her back and sinks his nails into her skin. She whines." She's a pretty, isn't she." Roco glances back at me, smiling.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked. Izzy just stares at him." Answer me!" Izzy just kept staring, unfazed.

"What if I cut your fingers off one by one, will you answer then?"

"Ishawni." She said, calmly.

Rocco grinned at her. He stand abruptly." Aiden." He says. The Asian puts his gun at Izzy head." You have exactly ten seconds to say bye to your girlfriend. 1.....2.....3.....4...."

"Kill me instead!" I blurted. Rocco gestures Aiden to stop.

"Are you really willing to risk you life for some girl?" He asked in belief.

"Believe it." I answered. Roco shook his head in disappointment.

"As you wish." Roco said. Talking a gun out of his waistband then walks behind me. A sharp pain knocks me unconscious. The last thing I heard was a gun going off

Ishawni's POV

I woke in a dark room with a killer headache. I was on something really soft. Bed, perhaps. If it is it's the softest bed I've ever been on. I tried to move but my arms and legs were tried to something.