XXI.

My neck hurts. My arms hurts. My head hurts. I'm hungry and thirsty. I'm sick of this, this needs to end. Where the hell is Fabian. Why did that guy-Rocco.

Wait a minute.

Fabian has a brother! How the hell didn't I know that!?!

What else is he hiding?!? If someone dares tells me he's married and has kids I'm. Going. To . Trip. The . Fuck. Out. I'm dead serious.

A loud creaking sound scared the shit out of me. I opened my eyes and seconds later the lights were turned by.......Rocco of course. I wouldn't help but stare at the left side of his face. The right side was completely normal. It was almost like an exact replica of Fabian but the only thing was he was like the hot evil brother or something. He smirked at me as he stood in the doorframe." It's nice to see you're awake-"

"Where's Fabian?" I questioned. He shrugged, grinning now.

"Who knows. He could be.....laying in his own blood or being tortured in the basement or on his way to the bottom of the ocean or.......back where he belongs."

"Back where he belongs? Where is that?"

He walks closer to me then sits on the end of the bed." It doesn't matter to where or what it is because.....I can't shake the feeling that he's in the basement. Having his fingers cut off." He states.

I stared into his eyes, searching for a telltale sign that he was lying but it was hard. But then the memories of how he handled Fabian in front of me give me my answer." I don't believe that." I lied. He smiles.

His brows shot up." Really?" He says." Judging from your body language, you do believe me."

"So...what if I did?"

He looks down at my hands." Look...." he licks his lips before continuing," I might look like a monster-"

"You don't look like a monster....the left side of your face is just burnt then the other side.......normal. My mom always told me it's not what on the outside that matters it what on the inside that really makes up a person." I said. He stares at me long and hard.

"Are you trying to say I'm a good person because I have a burnt face?"

I shook my head." No. I'm just trying to say that despite your scary facade, you wouldn't hurt your brother." He was about to smile then stops.

"You're right...I wouldn't hurt him. I couldn't live with myself if I did." He confessed. He started to pick off the bridge off his nose at the right side. I stared in horror as the skin started to lift. I looked away fearing that it might be that there's something beneath that is to horrible to look at." Don't look away. You need to see this."

"No, thanks I'm good." He chuckled. He holds my chin and gently turns my face towards him. I looked at him confused. His left side was perfectly fine. He lifted of the burnt mask and grinned, boyishly." Looks may be deceiving."

"Huhhh?!??? If you're face is fine why do you wear that?"

"Showing off a burnt body isn't that scary but a two faced person is."