"Oh oops." I sighed, trying to sound genuine, but only pissing off Xavier more.

"Goddammit, Conrad!" He shouted and dragged me outside, slamming the door shut angrily.

He froze when he saw my truck. "What the fuck did you do last night?"

"I went mudding." I said dumbly.

"Yeah, obviously! With who?"

"RJ."

Xavier looked livid when I said his name and he turned around to kick the front door loudly. "What the fuck are you doing going fucking mudding with your old dealer?!"

"Oh calm down, Xavier-"

"No, idiot. You're suddenly getting drunk and going mudding and fucking up a lot of things and coming in at four in the morning? You're turning into a reckless bitch and I want it to stop."

"What the hell, are you my mother?"

"No, but you've needed one for quite some time!"

"Shut up, asshole. You can't tell me what I can do." I shouted back loudly, having it hurt as I did.

"No, but I can kick you out of the house."

"What?"

"You can stay here when you stop fucking everything up!" He yelled, opening the door and I followed him in. Macy and Jared and some other man who resembled Jared were in the living room looking nervous.

"How the fuck do I fuck everything up?"

Xavier turned around face me, complete anger in his eyes. "Oh, I could write a book on how you changed back into a stupid reckless ass!"

I stomped up the stairs and turned around. "I've changed back?" I shouted, feeling my face redden as I spoke and my dirtied shirt was suffocating me so I threw it off and in his face. "You're the one who's a fucking baby when Macy is around!" I stepped down one more step and they all were looking at me. "Everytime she's around you turn into an uptight little bitch!" I shouted, pointing aggessively at Macy as adrenaline pumped through me and I felt my veins bulge.

I continued back up the stairs and gathered my stuff in a bag and went back down.

"Prick." I snapped at him as I walked out.

"Yeah, go have fun and get drunk and fuck innocent girls and go mudding and smoke a billion cigarettes!" Xavier shouted at the door.

I turned to face him, flipping him off as I went to my truck. "I fucking will!" I yelled, and laughed angrily before getting into the truck and driving to my old apartment.

...

"I thought you weren't talking to me." I answered the phone with bitter venom after I showered while sitting on the couch in the apartment, drinking old beer that had been there for who knows how long. I was still shaking with anger.

"This is important." Aaron said. "It was stupid of us to ignore you just because you're letting her go. We'll help you if that's what it takes."

"What do you want." I snapped, ignoring every thing he said, getting angier by being reminded of her.

He was quiet on the other end, sounding shocked to silence. "What's wrong?" He asked caringly.

"I got kicked out." I breathed out miserably.

He was quiet again. "Where are you?"

"The apartment."

"Come stay with us."