We make our way out the hallway and Harry tells me to wait while he calls out for our driver. I look around the lobby of the club, it's so beautiful. I start to stare at the carvings on the wall, everything is gold, literally. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought artists and sculptors to hand make these walls.

I look outside the double doors of the club and notice that it's been raining, pouring rain. I love the rain. 

"Hey there, stranger." A man says. I'm almost positive he's not talking to me, but I'm wrong when I feel a tap on my shoulders. 

"I didn't know you'd be here," Zayn says. 

"Oh, well hello Prince." I say, in shock. From what I know so far, I don't think Harry would attend a party knowing that Zayn would show up.

"It's okay, Gisele. You can call me Zayn."

"Sorry," I say. It takes me a moment to actually believe that I am here seeing Zayn again. He's quite the mysterious one, always showing up in random moments of my life. He's wearing black pants and a long black blazzer which covers a plain white under shirt. Around his neck is a tied hankerchief. 

He's got such a weird sense of style.

Zayn chuckles and steps closer to me, his hands behind his back. "Harry here?" He asks. 

I gulp then nod. "Of course he is, just getting the car is all." I say.

"Oh," Zayn replies. "I didn't see him out there... would've offered him my umbrella, it's bad outside. Pouring like cats and dogs."

I let out a laugh. Why do I feel like no one likes Zayn so much? He's such a good guy, funny too. "I think you mean 'raining' cats and dogs."

"I guess so...Tell Harry I say hi," Zayn says, turning around and starting to walk away. 

"Goodnight Zayn," I shout. 

"See you later, Gisele." Zayn says facing me, then turning around walking off to his destination. 

I continue to smile and pick at my nails while I think about Zayn's poor idiom. Surely, everyone knows that phrase.  

"Hey, sorry I took so long. The driver lost our ticket and so I had to help him find the vehicle," Harry says to me. His hair drips water and clings to his face. His breath is heavy and the buttons of his jacket are undone and messy. He holds a black umbrella, ready for me to go underneth and to our car.

I grab Harry's hand and he smiles. "Why are you so happy?" he asks.

I don't answer but smile instead. Together we walk out of the club and towards our limo which is parked right in front of the doors, he's so silly to be holding an umbrella right now.

"Don't look at the photographers, some are still here," he tells me. He opens the double doors of the club and lets me walk out first, his body directly behind mine, holding an umbrella for me. 

"You're such a gentlemen," I turn around and whisper to him.

I hop into the limo when the driver holds open the door for me, I sit and watch cameras flash and men shout. Harry runs over to the opposite side of the car, opening the door and sliding in. 

I look at him and start to laugh. 

He closes his umbrella and shuts the door. "Let's go," he tells the driver. 

He pops his collar, water droplets landing on the seat in front of him. He notices my giggles and starts to smile. "What?"

"You're wet." I say, taking my hand and wiping his cheeks. "You're soaking."

"Well I told you, Steve here, lost the fucking ticket and I had to help them find the car. Which was horrid, because it just happens to be raining cats and dogs," Harry shouts, trying to have Steve hear. And Steve lets out a chuckle. 

"Sorry, Harry." he says. 

Harry smiles and slaps his pants, water sprouting out of them and bouncing onto my white pants. 

"I hope you had fun tonight," Harry says. 

"Ya, you're not so bad." I say, totally trying to forget my encounter with Karmin and Covetous. The two are quite the catch.

"I wouldn't be so sure," Steve butts in. 

"Ay! You pay attention to the road, I don't feel like dying tonight," Harry says.

My head falls back to the seat as I start to laugh hard. Harry isn't bad at all, what was I ever thinking before? 

"How long have you two known each other?" I ask Harry, reffering to his cute relationship with his driver. 

"We go back. I started to drive Harry around when he was in his early teens." Steve says.

"Oh here we go." Harry sighs, sitting back as well and covering his eyes. 

"Harry once asked me where he should take his first proper girlfriend out to have their first kiss." Steve says. 

"Steve! You don't share information like that!" Harry shouts, his cheeks turning rosy.

"It was the forest. That's where I had my first kiss. But of course I was twenty when that happened, not thirteen." Steve laughs. 

"Anyway," Harry says with a smile on his face. He puts his hand on my lap. "I'll get him back for that... did you feel good tonight? Did you enjoy yourself? You don't feel caged right? You let loose right?"

"I'm really happy with how tonight turned out Harry."

I should mention my conversation with King Covetous and how he made my night turn into a little hell, but I don't want to ruin this sweet moment. 

"Good, good. I was hoping you'd have fun." Harry says. "I'm excited for us to be doing this," he says quietly and seductively.

His lips come to my ear as his hand travels up my thigh, "I can't wait to take off your clothes," he says to me. And I laugh even harder, certainly he means his clothes.

"You mean, you're-"

"No." Harry says, then squeezes my thigh. 

WATCHED 5S0S- SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT.... THEY'RE SO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!