Oh Baby

Keyarii POV

Later into the night...

To say my cousin's club was lit was an understatement. To me it was a gym because my muscle ached and my feet was hurting. Im Beyond tired but it was worth it.

Spotting Tyshawn up on the balcony I sluggishly make me way up the stairs. As I get closer I see that he's talking to Ivy and a smile dance it way onto my face. My feet finds a way to move faster than ever getting me to them in no time.

Seeing that he had her blushing and all had me even more happy. He spots me first," Wassup big head?"

Ivy turns my way and I send her one of those looks making her roll her eyes yet smile." I see the night going right for you guys." I wiggle my eyebrow making him laugh.

" This is grown man buisness so no kids allowed."

" I know yo' pizza box headass not talkin'? Don't forget who's older." he scoff making me stick my tongue out." Have you seen Kidd?" I ask him about his older brother who owns the club.

" He just headed to his office. Its right around there." he pointed towards the back of the building making me mentally scream." Just down the hallway, yo' big eye ass can't miss it."

" Boy gone with those fishy ass jokes." I turn my attention torwards Ivy who was laughing too hard." You ready boo?"

She nods while saying her goodbyes to Ty who was trying his best to get her number. " How can I reach you without a number?"

" Through your cousin and that's if I'm feeling generous."

" Man you be on all kiddy stuff." he smack his lips while following us to the exit. I spot Fal near the door so it made my job easier.

I don't reply already knowing that if I do I won't be leaving anytime soon. Just for today Imma let him win so I can get out these heels.

I unlock the doors as we all get in excluding Tyshawn. I zone them out as they sparks up a conversation and pull out my phone seeing that Isaiah blew my phone up.

Rolling my eyes I redial his number and step out the car. As expected he immediately picked up," Hello?"

" You needed something?" I ask him and I hear shuffling before he answers.

" Man why haven't you been answering your phone?"

" Because I have a life?" he smacks his teeth on the other end." Again, did you need anything?"

" I needed to check up on yo' ass but I see you 'ight. Where you at?"

" Out and about while enjoying life." once Again he smacks his teeth making me sigh." What do you want me to say since I'm obviously making you mad?"

" I want for you answer my questions the proper way. Ain' do shit but worry about yo' ass but you wanna have an attitude! You need to loose that childish shit and quickly!" He say fully heated and I had to look at the phone for a second.

" You know what..... I don't have time for this. If you want to know my whereabouts you need to come find me, other than that you can keep all that attitude to yourself."