The Waitress

Amarion POV

   "How you gonna up and leave like that, When I gave you all I had, I gave you the real me, Told you all my feelings, Then you gonna turn around and front like you don't feel me..." Sonya sung along to the Tyreese Remake- How you gonna as we drove to the college campus. Its like a daily routine, she would sing as I drive on the odd days and we would switch on the even days. After winter break Ashanti had to go back home to attend school. My grades been approving but not yet had an update on if I'm going back to Duke or staying in Alabama.(A\N I'm changing Wash. U to Alabama St.) I mean Alabama St. Team is somewhat like our rivals and I gotten comfortable with there coach and team. Lowkey I really want to stay here but I know if I do me and Ashanti have to break up. Long distance never works and only reason why I'm doing it now is because there's a chance that I'm going back. I've gotten a lot smarter making my grades go up here and I one of the most popular kid on campus, along with the team. Over at Duke of course I was known but I didmt have friends, I had associates and that's it. Its like my whole life change only because of my grades and I don't regret it.

     Yeah I still like Sonya and I'm not going to lie, it still hurt to see her with Quees. I got mad respect for him and her so I'm just going to leave that alone. Seeing her happy is enough for me to be okay with that but seeing that she was down because her and Quees had a little dispute, I was upset. The only way I knew how to do that is to put him back in his right mind to make her back happy. I succeeded and she now back to her joyful self." AMARION HILL! I know your not into driving all like that!" Sonya shout snapping me out of my thoughts to look at her." Sometimes I wonder about all of us. We could be so deep in thought that we wouldn't hear each other." she say sitting back in her seat and I chuckle." My bad Song,( What I call her since she loves singing) just thinking about the future you know." I tell her and she nod." I was asking do you want to go to the Ball with me since they said only students could attend." I pull up into the parking lot and turned the engine off to look at her." When is it?"" Its on Valentines day so we have a lot of time to prepare. I hope you know how to dance too." a devilish smile creeps on her face and I laugh."Such a weido!"

     " Brownskinn with weave in real weirdo!" she sing changing the lyrics while hopping out the car sticking her tongue out. I follow behind her still laughing as she start to switch hard as hell." You got too much ass to be switching like that." I smack her left thigh making her jump and wince in pain. She kick me and start running off only for me to start chasing her. For her to be short she can surely get out there. I really ain't want to catch her cause all ass was bouncing putting me in a trance. I knock into someone causing both of us to fall, luckily I was just jogging so the person didn't go down hard." Ow!" a female voice say and I open my eyes to see a fine ass Latina." Shit! I'm so sorry-" I help her up before starting back up," I was in a rush and wasn't paying attention." she she's me like I'm crazy before blushing hard. Did I miss something?

     Now that she stood I really took in her freatures. She wore some jeggings that hugged her thighs perfectly and how her hips was, you could tell she was thick. She has on a Nike zip up hoodie since Its still winter but feeling like fall today. Her hair was in a high ponytail and stopped at her waist. Damn its long." Its o-okay I wasn't paying attention either. I was so into this book that I didn't see you coming." I look down at the book that she just pick up off the ground. We just stared at each other for a while until I realized that I had to get to class." Um, uh I got to... like go. Ill see you around....?" i didn't know her name trying to see if she's going to catch on didn't and pick my she did." I- it's Madison." she say in a shy tone that makes her even cuter. Wait? Isn't that the waitress from that one day? I didn't know she went here." I'm Amarion but we can talk some other time okay?" she nod as I run to my morning class that I'm now late just because Sonya childish ass.