Steak Out?

Cast is up 👆👆🙌 Top row is Isaiah and Keyarii, Middle is Amarion and Ivory then last row is Derrick and Fallon 💦🔥

Keyarii POV

Taking a stroll beside the edge of the water couldn't help but love the peacefulness of being by my lonely. Sometimes it's overwhelming being around people so today I wanted to be alone. Its been 2 weeks since we've gotten to the beach house and I'm kinda sick of it. Having Isaiah bipolar ass here isn't making it any better.

He's been on my ass 24/7 ever since that beach bash and I'm ready to literally choke him. I'll wake up in the middle of the night with him going through my phone. How I know, I could sleep with my phone at the edge of the bed not moving or falling once but when I wake up its either on the night stand or placed on the floor. Last week Trisha had took all the girls to get our nails done since the guys was at the gym and he called me every twenty minutes. What the hell can I do in twenty minutes in a city that I'm not too familiar with?! Don't answer that, lol. Moral of the story he irking my nerves.

Sighing I kick up some water that stopped over my ankles. Looking up to scan the view I spot a familiar light skin beauty off in the distance. He was with 3 other people and from the smile on his face they were having fun. I smile, something I do when others are having fun even if I'm not. I keep walking towards the little hideout I found not wanting to disturb him or his friends.

I hear as my name is being called from behind causing me to turn. Jaylen jogged his way over to me and your girl was about to hit the sand staring his slim muscle built. Biting my lip I watch him get closer until he was a good foot away." I knew that had to be you. Hey."

I scrunch up my face," how?" he gives his dark brown curls a ruffle, a sexy habit of his.

" From all that hair you have and those legs, you bowlegged as hell." I laugh looking down at my legs.

" Stop lying." I look back up at him as he side eye me causing me to laugh.

He kisses his teeth," For a minute I thought you was ostrich." I laugh punching his chest.

" Fuck you."

" I mean if you want...." he trails off pointing over at the massive rocks that I love to sit on causing my jaw to drop. I look back over at him staring daggers causing him to back up from me." I'm playing damn, calm down Elizabeth."

" You know what." I started for my rocks while holding in a laugh. He truly blows it.

" Come on don't be like that, I was just playing." he runs up to the side of me.

" Your leaving your friends behind." I look back at them then back to him.

" I already told them once I spot you I'm leaving them." I raise a brow in confusion causing him to chuckle." I can read you and you look like someone that likes to be alone. You will go to a spot that will comfort you and what better place than our hideout." he helps me up into the rocks and I nod.