Chapter 15

Lucas song in the mm 👆

Lucas POV

"I just need to know a couple things,

Is she down for a nigga, really fuck the gang,

Aye, like is you down for the real me,

Cause I just wanna ride with ya, hope you feel me,

Hating on a nigga, so why,

I just wanna make money, stack and roll blunts,

Baby girl I love to fuck, but love it when we make love,

Cause I love my mamacita, oh she help me stay up....."

     I sing along to my song I Just Wana (A/N aye y'all sleep on this 💦💯) as I drive to the beach for Amarion birthday. For him to be friends with us for a month now,that nigga grew onto all if us. I mean one minute he's just moving in and the other is like he lives with me and Sonya. Lowkey him and Sonya would be perfect for each other. Yeah I know y'all like ' But you want to fuck her too' but I just wanted to try bestriends with benefits. I mean what nigga wouldn't unless she's like family? I know they got a little chemistry going on and everybody else but who's to blame. Sometime in your life it would happen to you but no guarantees though, lol." Okay act like you don't hear me then!" Lasheay say kicking me out of deep thought back into reality. She turns toward the window pouting and I couldn't help but laugh." Aye my bad ma, I was just deep into thought. Can you tell me what you said."" I asked that do you want to go mall tomarrow because they having black weekend and everything is 30% off." she tell me and I nod making her face light up.

     " See I spoil yo' ass lake a child. You should call me daddy outside the room too." I tell her smirking and she just laugh." Boy bye cause if anything you need to call me Mama then, I be putting in work too." she tell me and I join her laughter glad that we was at the park cause that gas pedal was going to get stomped." Shid ain' gone lie, you too put in that work but I already call you ma."" Cause clearly you called girls before me that too and I don't want to be apart of that cycle." she say as we both got out the car and headed down the hill hand-in-hand." I guess but at least attempt to do it?"" Okay Luke (what she only calls me other than my grandma)." she say and I kiss lips making her shiver as I run my hand down her body and grabbing her butt. We pull apart and look around and it was lit! I mean its pit fires everywhere with people around them, mostly people from the college but its some other unknown people that's around are age. It was about 5 food trucks and 2 spots where you get the drinks from and knowing me I pull Sheay to one if them.

      " What can I get for you and yo' girl?" the white dude that look like he be in one if the bars ask me." Let me get something light but not too light. What you getting?" I ask sheay and she tell him a margarita and he start to prepare or drinks." here you go, make sure you tell the Amari happy birthday and that this is his present from Shawn." he tell u and we thank him and leave. I take a sip of my drink and it tasted like tropical punch and liquor and its good as hell, just like I ask him to make it. We walk around until we find the squad minus Sonya and Amari, even Ashanti here looking like she's having a good time." Hey y'all!" Sheay say as we both hug and dab everybody up taking a seat with Sheay placed on my lap. Its like everybody sitting like us except for Ashanti but only because Amari them ain't pull up yet." Lucas wants the update with the music? You haven't dropped nothing in a while and keep us in the dark." D'Wayne say with everybody agreeing and I chuckle." Y'all know I can't tell nobody especially Sheay ass but all I can say that its going to be A1 like always."" iight just make sure we be the first on to hear it or we on yo' ass!" Melvin say raising his cup up with everybody following making me chuckle.