Chapter 5

The Bros ✊⛽

Amarion POV

Amarion POV

As the song ended I was mad because how she was moving had me wanna marry her. I just got to remember that I'm in a relationship and shrug it off. We all head back to our booth and start looking through the menu after working up an appetite. I ordered a chicken and cheese burrito and some lemonade because the burritos be so big that you can't finish it. Melvin got the same thing with Sonya and D'Wayne ordering some quesadilla and Cameron and Joshlyn ordering some Loaded Nachos. All our asses gone be on the toilet after this one. I became a part of there lives now and it feel like we been at it for a while. As we waited for our food I told them stories about my basketball life visiting other cities and stuff. We was all having a good time and it make me wonder do I wanna stay here. Its just that my life had got more interesting having them around and I wanna make the best of it.

Our food came 20 minutes delivers by a Latino muscle man carrying all out orders balancing it on one arm. It made all the girls stare at his movements like they wanted to eat him up but us dudes had seen that the Latina was carrying the drinks." There you go! Enjoy and if you need anything you give me a call." she said in a comforting voice. She was cute and all but I had my eyes on Sonya. " Madison your voice was amazing and I wanted to tell you that you killed it!" Cameron say reading her name tag and we all agreed." Thanks but I just love to entertain the customers and keep them coming." she said smiling then walking off towards the kitchen." She's pretty and nice, I like her and Melvin if you even try to get 7 digits from her you will get bopped ups

ide 'yo head!" Joshlyn say having us all laugh and making Melvin put the middle finger up." She's right 'tho. She too innocent to be in a relationship and you will make her was turn crazy." D'Wayne say we all started to laugh again." And you know once they go crazy it ain't no going back!"." Man fuck all y'all! Imma let this one slide but the next sexy Latina I see I must cuff her." he say reaching for his lemonade taking a sip and we all just dig into our food enjoying our food.

As we all pitched in to pay for our food, we all made sure to give Madison $500 dollars for her tip personally( y'all know how black folks are these days 😂) and she had thanked us and we went to the parking lot to leave." Alright we'll see y'all tomarrow." Sonya say as they all did a group hug with D'Wayne pushing me into it." Yeah we in this together now so get use to it!" Cameron say as we pull apart from each other and started to chuckle." 'ight but warn me before had because y'all got me feeling awkward and shit." I say me and Sonya get into her car and pulling off." So what you think about the team?" Sonya say slowing down coming to a stop light and turning to me." Y'all like a puzzle coming together to make the picture." I say giving her a smile and she start to blush." And you the missing piece that we needed to complete it." she say as the green light came. She got me over here looking like a stop sign all red and shit from blushing so hard. I just turned the other way to hide it but I know that she seen it already.

We arrived back to our gated community 15 minutes l
ater and pulled into her driveway with her turning her engine off. We got out the car and we met in the back of it. She sat on the trunk with me leaning on the car next to her. We just sat there for a while looking up at the stars and the full moon." Its a party this Saturday and I want you to come with me." she say breaking the comfortable silence still looking up making me turn my head to nod. How the moon hit her made her look like a goddess and u just wanted her to be mines so bad. She hopped down and gives me a hug and she caught me by surprise. I hug her back and she looks up at me showing her sexy brown eyes making me go crazy." Only if you wasn't in love and me being the person I am. I don't want to ruined a good relationship and being the one to blame for the downfall." she say and I couldn't do nothing but nod. We stood there still holding each other until she bring my face down to her level and pecking my cheek then headed up to her house." Goodnight..." I say to no one and head towards my house up to my room.