Chapter 18

Joshlyn In the MM

Lucas POV CONTINUED

The door opens making everyone turn there head to see her son and daughter and I had to do a double take when I seen who it was. Why her? There stood my crazy, clingy, don't understand the words leave me alone, Chardneé. I guess she was as shocked as me but she quickly covered that look up with a devilish smile.

Sonya POV

   Did she look shock to see us or is it just me? She walked to the side of her mother as her mother introduces her," Everyone this is my son Zachary and Chrdneé." she say as they both wave at us." Okay this is when we cut you all loose. I want you guys to take them to the game room and make friends with each others." she say as they wave us off and we follow behind them. We past by the group of adults following them to a different part if the house and I thought we was in a maze. The farther we go the more surprised i get. I mean we at least passed by 15 doors, two dining rooms, two wash rooms and a big kitchen. We finally go inside a room that was incredibly bigger than the other rooms we passed by." Welcome to our spot. We can basically do anything over here since our parents don't even come over here. As my moms told you I'm Zachary but don't call me that, just call me Zay." he tells us loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

         I mean he was a fine ass Lightskinn and he have tattoos. I can tell from the visible part of his neck and on his hand. The boys jumped right into a conversation from Lucas bringing up sports and bit left us girls to be on our phones. Don't you guys hate when you could feel someone staring at you? Well that's what I'm feeling now and it only leads to one person. I look up to see her staring at me and I had to turn my head to see if someone was on the side of me before making assumptions. Sadly it wasn't. She was looking at me and I'm not the person to act like its not happening when it obviously is.

      "Um, Chardneé right? I don't want to be rude but can you stop staring my face off?" I ask her but make sure the others don't hear me and it succeeded." I just couldn't help myself. It seems my Quees got good taste." Hold on. My Quees? Did I hear her right or am I tripping?" And who is this Quees you talk about?" I ask her once again not to make assumptions but of course I know who she's talking about. She point at Marquees while smirking and my blood start to boil. Let me play dumb right quick to see if she acts out." Oh you think we goes out? That's my best friend and not that type of bestriend. See you can't be jumping to conclusions because that can start something." I tell her giving her a fake ass smile and she plaster a dumblook on her face.

        And now its time to make her look more stupid. I get up and walk In between the boys not caring if I interrupted there conversation and sit on his lap. I turn his face to face me then crash our lips together. I turn our heads to where I could see the expression on her face to see she's clearly mad. I pull away panting like I just ran a marathon and it really made her mad. One point for me, that bihh zero 😈. I'm not even messy but when you want to act like you own something that is clearly mines, I acts out." Um Chardneé, can you take me to the bathroom? I don't want to get lost." I ask her and she gets up for me to follow her. I walk out the room and we goes up some steps and already I know where not going to one. We get to this room, I'm guessing its hers, and I walk in behind her and she closes the door.

       " Look here, that is not yours so I don't get comfortable cuz he's mine." she say Taking a seat in a fuzzy pink chair in front of a dresser with all types if hair and makeup stuff on it with a big ass mirror hung on a wall. She pops the cap off her lipstick and start to put it on and I laugh." Please tell me how because I'm confused. Everyday he's either with me or calling me so I know he's not yours so get me hipp." I tell her and she stare at me through the mirror be for turning around and getting up." Oh but did he tell you we spoke earlier? I guess not but I ask him can he come see me and you know..." she say smirking and I just roll my eyes but I can't say if this true or not." So keep searching for a man and leave mines alone because I fight for mines."