Being Honest

Amarion POV

Few days later...

" It was nice to get to know you lets do it again, how we did it as a one night stand, so you wanna be more than a friend, so you?" Shonnie sings as I watch from the corner of my eye in amusement. I like that although she couldn't sing she still tried, not once shying from it.

It was noon and I decided to go somewhere with Shonnie since she was off and I wanted her company. We're just in the talking state but soon enough she'll be mine. Her boldness and originality balances off my shyness and ability to stay out my comfort zone; polar opposites makes a good match.

Turning down the radio I laugh shaking my head," Please don't." she look at me like I lost my mind.

" Something tells me that you can do better?" as if she was standing up she place a hand on her hip.

" I can but you won't hear...." my nervousness soon take over because I knew she was going to push forward the topic.

Like clockwork she speaks," Why? You can't brag and say you can but don't do it."

I scoff keeping my eyes on the road surrounded by trees. I don't know why people can't take no For an answer because I wasn't going to sing just because they tell me to, money makes my actions." Watch me."

She pout like a cute little kid causing me to smile. Someway somehow she found out that was my weakness and took it for granted.

" Why must you do this to me?" I look to her for a quick second causing her to shrug.

" We suppose to be the opposite, me shy and you the out goer."

I almost forgot I was driving because I squinted my eyes at her." The hell does that even mean?"

" I don't know but I'm glad it's something different, we both can't act the same." I nodded my head.

The rest of the drive was random talking or flirting here and there before we pulled up to the place she directed me to. Pulling into the rocky path I park near the grassy plain and get out the car after her. She wait until I reach her side before linking her and my arms together and taking us forward.

I look around to see nothing but healthy green grass everywhere making me smile. It's just knowing that the polluted city air doesn't affect the hidden nature that puts me at peace.

" I see your enjoying the sight." I nod turning my gaze to her.

Her height stopped at my nose so I Had to look down a bit, not alot though. The cool breeze blows her loose curls around in a disorderly fashon showcasing her beautiful face. She finally breaks our intense gaze blushing causing me to laugh.

" I see I got that effect on you." she roll her eyes before spinning around childishly." Just childish."