Chapter 9

Some of the girls are up there 💦❤ Lowkey I lost Cameron character so I might have to find someone else 😒

Sonya POV

   "I been thinking for a long time,

What I have to do to make you mine,

Even if you leave ill still be fine,

But my heart want to cross the line,

Into the love battle field,

Telling stories that seem too real,

Of how we got so far,

Me chasing you like the northern star,

But now your leaving,

You left my heart screaming,

Leaving kisses to pull me through,

I just can't depend on you...."

   I sang pouring all emotions into the song like its my last moment of living. When I sing its like my emotions act on its own and from this song it left me in tears.(A\N I made this up but I still a rookie at song writing.)" Aye Sonya, I felt the emotions coming from the song. Its like a tragic love story that your telling from a man that left you surrounded by his lust and you just can't seem to go on without him." D'Wayne say getting so deep into the lyrics. Me, him and Cameron is just fooling around with music and we have to guess what type of vibe it gives off." I thought it was a moving on type if song how you sung the 3rd line." Cameron say and I tell them they both right and that its Wayne turn but Cameron join in as a duet

...

"I feel your body calling my name,

I can't understand why you do this,

Wanting for you to stop playing games,

Can't wait to feel the warm that my body miss,

Arching your back while I go low,

Leaving my marks all on you,

When you come up you can go slow,

Wanting to see those tricks I taught you..."

   They sang in perfect harmony making me feel some type of way and jealous." Y'all too nasty for me but anyways the song was obviously a romantic sex scene." I tell them but they was too busy staring at each other with lust filling there eyes. I just got up and left and when I closed the door you could already hear moaning." Nasty asses!" I scream out loud going down the steps letting me out their apartment locking the door behind me." What I'm suppose to do now?" I say to myself thinking what everybody else doing. Cam and Wayne speaking body language then Lucus took Sheay on a date. Mel and Joshlyn busy booking new gigs and i'm trying my best to avoid Amari. Its just not the right time to talk to him but it is since I don't have nothing to do. Should I go talk to him?

    I pull up in my driveway and get out but my body took me towards Amari's house. What are you doing Sonya? When I was back in control it was already too late. I was finished knocking on the door and only thing left to do is hope that no one comes to the door but only to be proven wrong. The door swings open showing a shirtless and tired looking Amari. Damn." Lowkey I thought you got fake on me." he say snapping my wondering eyes back up to his face making me blush seeing his smirk." I was just.... Busy that all but we need to talk." I say lying and moving him to the side to let myself in. I feel so out of place walking into his well decorated house telling me his mother has taste." mhm let that be the reason but before we talk I want you to taste something real quick. I got this cake for my culinary class that I need feedback on."." I forgot you had that class. Wait? You know how to cook?" I say and he look at me with the 'I got the class so duhh' look and I just chuckle. He pull out a cake covered in chocolate and vanilla frosting decorated perfectly leaving my mouth hanging low. He cut me a slice and feed it to me and when I tell y'all I almost had a heart attack tasting a piece of heaven." Amari you lying! You did not make that!" I say as my mouth water for more and he just chuckle and take a bite. I know that's not the same fork! Nasty ass." Here." he say feeding me another piece and it taste better that the first." You better be lucky Ashanti got you hooked 'cuz I might just had to husband you!" I say noticing that we just freely eating off each other. No complaints from me 😏. He stares at my lip and I get confused. I stiffen as he reach cuffs my face wiping some frosting off my lip with his thumb then I watch in slow motion as it goes into his mouth. He did not... He put an innocent smile on his face that makes me turn red. Yes he did.