Chapter 2

Kinda and Amarion in the mm

Sonya POV

I was on my way home after my last class of the day and was exhausted. Who knew that when your in college it would takes a lot of energy out of you. The day went smoother than I thought it would having a test and all that I didn't study for. Shocker, but its not my fault that Lucas threw the litest birthday party then a kickback the next week. Its fall and i'm not complaining about it and I even got my window's down enjoying the chills that the cold air gives me when it hit my skin. I have the best life a girl can have, In college, great parents, have the best little brother, and live with Lucas. Of course im spoild but I work hard for it and never want to take it for granted. Yes im daddy's little girl and get whatever I want but im not like these stuck up brats that always have an attitude when something doesn't go my way, its just how it is.

I arrive 15 minutes later to the gates of my gated community that me and Lucas live I pull up in my driveway and turn off the engine. I basically got put out by my parents but I really didn't put up much of a fight because I wanted to move out anyways. When I got out the car, I was greeted to Miss Johnson from across the street coming up to me with a smile on her face. She was like another mother to me and she thinks of me as the daughter she never had. She is in her 60 and looks better than ever if you ask me.

"Good afternoon Mama Johnson!"( What I call her) I say as she pulls Me into a hug." My child you look more beautiful every time I see you. Now tell me how your day been." She say making me smile. She always know how to enlighten a persons day even on the most rock bottomed days of your life and always say wise words." Im doing great Mama Johnson, how about you?"." Well child I did the usuals, waterd my garden, ran some errands, and baked up a cloud in the kitchen but today something caught my attention." She say as I smelled the air getting a scent of my favorite red velvet cookies that can only come from her. That last part soon caught snapped me out of the trans and looked at her with confusion and with this she knew to keep going on." Okay now you know when I told you the house next to you been vacant for 3 years and yours too until you came and delighted our street. Its simply one of the most expensive houses here but now theres rumor that some people are moving in Monday and going to live in that house". At this point I'm shocked that someone can afford that seeing how big it is. My house is big but that looks like 2 of the same houses put together and it have its own pool out in the back. I usually look at it from my backyard dreaming about swimming in it but the dream won't be happening no time soon.

I wanted to talk more but I just remembered that I was tired as ever and just want to slump on the couch. I'm glad its Friday. " Im sorry mama J but I'm so tired and really need to take a shower right now but keep me informed. Also can you send some of your award winning cookies over please?" I say and she starts to chuckle. " Alright child imma let you rest and imma send Mya over here later and also tell your uncle to come visit me." She say walking off and I start dying from laughter. She know that my uncle and aunt are splited up now for a while but you won't realize it until they tell you. I just shooked my head and headed towards my door unlocking it to let myself in. It was quiet letting me know that Lucas wasn't here yet so I just headed to my room to put my things down and flop onto my bed. I was there for a short while letting myself recollect and finally got up and headed towards my closet. Wanting to relax I pulled out a tang top and headed towards Lucas room to get a pair of his boxers and shorts. He know that I would come to his room to borrow his clothes and he would say something but nothing out of the playful zone knowing him.

°°°°

You know when you have that one shower that you just don't want to get out of? Well this is one of them and I had to force myself out of. I got out and dried myself off then went to put lotion on and then got dressed. I love when my skin so silky smooth and everyone else does too and I don't want to disappoint them or myself. I went downstairs to the kitchen to the fridge to get my frozen peaches and headed towards the couch. I stepped into the living room and there placed on the couch was Lucas wearing nothing but some basketball shorts and socks. When he saw me he just stared me down making me look at him with confusion." Well I hope you like what you see but you know I don't like people staring at me" I tell him and his eyes finally met mines." Well my bad for eyeing my clothes but hey to you too"." Whatever but when did you get here?" I ask as I sat next to him and picked up the remote." I just got back from practice and Kenda just dropped me off". I rolled my eyes at this and he know that I don't like Kenda. She is basically my rival at school and just pisses me off every time I see her." Ugh that thing still around? She know she just want you because of me with her big eye ass".