Chapter 20

Sonya POV

     I know everybody experienced that one day when ALL of your friends are busy and its a boring day with nothing to do. Even Marquees was called into work leaving me hanging all by myself. I don't want to stay in the house or go to my parents house so it leaves me with nothing. Ughhhh! I scroll through my contacts just out of boredom and the name ' Big Zaddy Zay🍆😩' sticks out. Without thinking I smash the call button as I wait for him to pick up. After the 4th ring a husky voice speaks sending chills down my spine.

"Hello?"

" Uh un I know you not takin' to yo' baby's mom like that!" I say trying my best to sound like a rachet white girl while containing my laughter.

" Man who the hell is you and I think you got the wrong number." he sounding fully pissed making me smirk.

" So Zachery you forgot all about me. After I threw it back last week just for you to forget about me?! Its cool though cuz child support a bitch ZAYEEEEEEEEEE!" I say laughing hard as hell from the last part coming from Madea Big Happy Family.

" Bro WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!" He yells and I laugh even harder.

" OMG its Sonya! I was just playing damn. You probably was fucking a white bitch last week anyway." I say through laughter and he sigh.

" Quit playing cuz I had to think about last week. Anyways what made you call me cuz you mad it clear you was tooken? Probably to make me the side nigga huh?" he ask me and I could feel him smirk through the phone making me roll my eyes.

" Chill out, but anyways everybody busy and I happend to come across your number so I clicked it."

" So I'm basically your plan B right?" he say gasping making me chuckle.

" See ain' say all that but do you have something planned today?"

He chuckles," Why you tryna spend time with Daddy or sum?"

" I think the fuck not. I'm trying to spend the day with a friend so are you in or not?"

"Can my sister come cuz you can say I have to babysit her?" he ask and I scoff.

" I'll rather be bored then have her come." I tell him and he laughs.

" I know you don't like her but chill on my sis."

    "Whatever. Ill text my address and you take too long I just might cancel." I tell him hanging up and send him a quick message. I go up to my room and head to my closet since I already took a shower last night. I grab out some blue jeans with a loose gray pocket shirt with my blue and white 12's. After I get dress I head over to my mirror mirror to put on a little makeup and make sure I leave my hair in its puffy, natural form. I snap a few pictues and head downstairs to meet Lucas coming into the door." I thought you was busy?" I ask his while sitting down on the couch for him to plop down next to me." I was but we finished earlier than expected so now I'm here. Where yo' ass going?" he say sniffing me like the weirdo he is making me smash his face and push him of me." Last time I checked I don't live with my daddy."" Ain ask all dat' did I?" he say flipping me off and getting up heading to the kitchen. I roll my eyes and started to snap a few pics for the Gram. He come back next to me eating- Hold the fuck up! This bitch gone sit on the side of me and eat MY Cheetos Puff?" I know you must be tired because you picked up the wrong bag!" I tell him snatching my shit and poping him upside the head telling him to wake up. He wince in pain looking at me like I'm crazy and I just stare back." Man yo fat ass gone get enough of hitting me. My gal don't even do that shit."