"Unlock me and Ill perform like I use too"I tease my voice getting sexual.

"Okay"he says. He unlocks my handcuff and turns music on his phone it echoes. I start to sway to the music.

"I like to take the time to love your body  rub your body kiss and hug your body girl say ohh ohh ohh i like ohh ohh I like" Plays. It was the first easy to grab his gun.  I do and get off my knees cocking the gun.

"Stand up bitch" I command.

"Shit"he mutters. I laugh.

"Yeah wanting to get ya dick wet fuck with your plans open the mother fucking door before I blow ya brain out lets go" I say pressing the gun to his back. He frowns. He walks over to open the door.

"Where the fuck am I" I ask.

"A warehouse on the outskirts of Chicago" he says.

"Show me a way out" I demand.

"Damn ma got more balls than I would if thought"I hear I pull the trigger shooting Noah in the leg he falls and screams. I turn around the barrel of a gun my was raisen too.

"Got more balls than I thought Wright. "Raven says smirking.

"Live and learn"I say blankly we start turning. 

"I guess so you see if u hadn't stole my girl and fucked with my business I may consider fucking you but shit happens" Raven says.

"Where the fuck is my wife"  I ask.

"Your fucking wufe killed my goddamn fiancé she took it upon herself to send me a picture" Raven says pulling her phone out showing me a bloody mess and Lesile's dead eyes. I giggle.

"damn she fucked her up" I say. Raven cocks her gun.

"Eye  for a Eye bitch" Raven says kicking the gun out my hand I duck and hit her in the stomach.

"Oh you fucking slut" Raven groan I kick her gun out her hand.

"Lets go old school bitch" I say. pulled my hair up. she kicked off her heels and pulled up her hair.

"Lets go" she says, she comes at me fist flying.  She connects with my face, I connect with her chest. She back down a bit then comez again.  We  fight furiously for a while until I am pinned to the ground her bloody face over me.

"I will say you are one hell of a fighter" She says her mouth bleeding cuts over her face and a bloody nose. I spit at her. 

"That is highly rude"She says and stand up kicking me in the side I hear a snaps.

"Shit!!"I yell. I manage to use my legs to knock her down she hits her head,

"Fuck you little bitch"She says. I push myself toward the gun. It hurts to move but she does it. I continue to pull myself over to the gun.

"you pick it up I pull the trigger" Raven says getting up. she turns me over with her foot. I hold in a scream. I feel like I am being stabbed in my side.

"I give you props never would of thought you would be the one to challenge me."She says. She gets on top if me and kisses me. Her blood taste metallic...or is that my blood.

"Get off her rave this is between me and you leave her out of it"I hear a voice. I know its Cassie. I hear yelling and scuffling then a gunshot...my world goes black.

Casey.

    I hop in her car and speed off, I go home first to see cops surrounding the house. I run  inside to see Julia crying.