"LET ME BACK IN!!!!  THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT FAMILY?!" I screamed.

I saw NamJoon screaming at the others and pointing at me.

That's when he started running to the door to let me in but the others tackled him to the ground and knocked him out.

"NAMJOON!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?  HE'S YOUR FAMILY YET YOU HURT HIM?!" I screamed while crying.

I saw the girls all together in the back of the kitchen crying except Scarlet.

I knew Jimin was still not feeling well and she was with him upstairs.

'Does Scarlet and Jimin even knows what's happening?' I thought to myself.

*Time Skip*

It was later that night and it got colder, Jin brought food and a blanket for me as well.

I begged him to let me in but he wouldn't.

I curled up on the freezing ground and put the blanket on me. I was shivering all night and I didn't eat my food.

I saw someone on the roof and I didn't know what to do. I was about to used a portal but when I tried I couldn't.

"They put a spell lock on the house...." I whispered to myself.

I started crying with my face in my hands.

"Don't treat me like an animal....please...." I pleaded to anyone who was listening.

I felt something touch my back. I looked behind me and saw NamJoon.

I quickly moved away so he couldn't touch me.

"Don't touch me! I don't want you to get sick..." I said and looked down, tears forming in my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked surprised after an awkward silence.

"I can't stand seeing you being treated this way." He said to me.

"I don't care if I get sick." He said and put his hand on my cheek.

I moved his hand.

"But I don't want you getting sick." I told him with tear stains on my face.

He stared towering over me as I leaned away from him but my back hit the ground and he was on top of me. I couldn't move.

He started rubbing his hand on my cheek. Then he brushed my hair behind my ear.

He leaned in and kissed me as I tried to push him off. I didn't want him to be treated how I was.

Eventually I gave up and kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.  He then kissed my neck then pulled away.

"I will never leave your side." He said to me.

I laid down and he laid right against me with his stomach to my back. He wrapped his arm around my waist and put the blanket on us.

I felt warmer.

I woke up the next morning by his side and saw the others looking at us in disbelief through the glass door.

I woke NamJoon up and we both walked over to the door.

I was staring into their eyes through the glass. I saw pain and worry in their eyes.

"Eun Gi we found something to make you better." Daiyu said through the glass with tears falling down her cheeks.

"We'll be right back, I promise." She said as she and the others walked away from the glass.

"I feel like an animal being caged up outside." I told NamJoon.