dedication

this book took a lot from me. i have fallen in love with the characters and the story line. i have particularly fallen for the story of ethan and victoria. though i am the author, i adored the details of their love. in my heart, they will always have a special place.

the book cancer is dedicated to my beautiful grandmother, Marine. she was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 49. to everyone's luck, she beat it. she was a survivor, and i admire her greatly. unfortunately, 5 years later her husband passed away and her cancer came back. she died a victim of breast cancer at the age of 54. throughout Marine's life, she was known for her strength and independence. i think of her daily and strive to make her proud.

this book is also dedicated to my love, Aura. Aura is my beloved, red nosed, pit bull who has been with me through everything. we grew up together. she was my safe place to land when the road got hard. she knows more about me than even my closet of friends do. that's why i will never forget the moment that i found out that she only has 6 months left to live. so through everything, i will be by her side.

this book is dedicated to the ones who are fighting cancer, the ones who have beaten cancer, and the fallen who deserved so much more than what they were given.

lastly, this book is dedicated to each of my readers. thank you so very much for reading my story. i will never stop loving the little comments you guys leave and i'm so fucking excited for the sequel! so keep you chin up! keep smiling! stay you! and stay beautiful my lovelies!