28.details of vic

"Excuse me ma'am, but do you have any desert at this fine restaurant?" Ethan asks in the most sarcastic tone I've ever heard. Meanwhile, sitting across the small circular table, I cover my mouth, trying to calm myself from his previous joke about IHOP. My face is red as I put my head down avoiding any eye contact with the waitress.

"I'm sorry but we do not." She says.

"Okay, may I have the check please." He asks, his hand clasped together and he rests his forearms on the table.

"Of course, I will be right back." She disappears around the corner and I burst out laughing.

"Ethan you need to stop!" I exclaim, dying of laughter. He shrugs, a smile upon his lips as he looks at me with that familiar look of deep endearment, his eyes beam with a joy that is unexplainable.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have an adorable laugh." He seems to smile with his whole face, not just his lips. My face starts to burn up and I shake my head, tilting it slightly.

"Nahh, yours is cuter." I brush it off and take a sip from my water, still flustered by his comment and I'm sure he his well aware of it too.

"Oh girl you too sweet." He says through puckered lips. He holds his hands up at his side and brushes his pretend hair over his shoulder. I laugh out loud and clap my hands together, leaning forward slightly.

"Ethan stop." I beg. The woman returns with the check, and an electronic of some sort. The waitress smiles at me politely as Ethan pays with a credit card.

"Thank you very much." The waitress politely dismisses herself.

"Okay, now its ice cream time." Ethan rubs his hands together.

"Sounds good to me, but I'm paying." I state, a smug grin upon my painted lips.

"Fine." He smiles with a cute roll of his eyes.

"Lets go!" I bounce up from my seat excitedly. Ethan laughs and follows behind me, my hand in his, as we make our way to the door. Once out to the car, we hop in and Ethan looks over to me.

"Where to boss? There's a Rita's near by that I think might still be open." He suggests. I bite down on my bottom lip and nod my head. His eyes flick from my lips to my eyes and shakes his head and lets out a sigh, a large smile never leaving his face.

******
ETHAN

I watch as Vic takes the aux cord and plugs it into her phone. She taps the screen once and sets her phone down. She starts to pick at her nails but as SexyBack by Justin Timberlake comes on, she gasps and her eyes light up.

She immediately starts to dance as I laugh out loud, glad we are stopped at light. I watch as she goes through a jokingly seductive dance, the corner of her top lip raised as she syncs her lips to move perfectly to the lyrics. I am taken aback when she whips her head to the side to look at me and mouths 'It's just that no one makes me feel this way' as she runs her hands down the front of her body and my face burns up as I laugh her goofish behavior.

'Kick em to the chorus' we mouth at the same time before the light turns green, I drive off as Vic starts taking her shoes off. I laugh, confused by what she's trying to do. I glance from her to the road as she climbs into the back seat and starts to dance. And I mean dance.

Swinging her hips, laughing, whiping her hair around. I go hysterical as does she. I take a snap of her lip syncing and caption it 'that's my girlfriend. jealous? you should be @ grayson'. The song ends as we pull into Rita's and I park the car and turn around to look back at her. She's laying across the seat, smiling at me with those million dollar teeth.