24.brownies and cuddles

"Would your mom mind if you stayed the night at my place?" Ethan asks, starting up the car. I shrug, already knowing the answer- she doesn't care.

"I'll text her, just wait." I say. I quickly text her saying hey, im staying with ethan tonight. be back tomorrow. I wait a moment then she responds, my prediction being correct.

Ok sweety, be safe! I love you! I smile at Ethan widely. "Your house it is." I say. He nods and smiles.

"Awesome." He says, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Any plans for tonight Mr. Dolan?" I ask, turning my phone off.

"Yep, cuddles." He laughs. I giggle at his response and nod, the best plan I've heard come from his mouth in a while.

"Sounds good to me." I agree, reaching over to his hand. I intertwine my fingers with his. Ethan glances over to me with a big smile before he pulls our hands to his mouth and places a kiss upon the back of my hand.

******

"Alright, so time to meet the mom." Ethan sighs, parking the car in the driveway of his big house.

"Oh no, I look too casual for this." I say, my heart rate increasing. I want Mrs. Dolan to like me and think I'm a good person, but how am I supposed to do that when I look under-dressed. "I have a crop top on, she gonna think I'm slutty." I pout.

"Don't use that word. Never call yourself that. You're gorgeous and look like a queen, my mom is a gentle person. She is going to love you." He smiles, trying to assure me.

"Okay." I nod.

"Ready?" He asks, his eyes filled with endearment. I press my lips together, feel a pit of nervousness bind up in my stomach. I swallow hard, knowing that I have to do this, and it's going to be fine.

"Yep." I open up my door and slip out. I walk to the front door, following close behind Ethan, who unlocks the door. I hold in my breath as the door opens.

"Mom! Grayson! I'm home!" I announces with a smile. Already starting to slip his shoes off.

"Ohhh how'd your date with mc'cutsie go?" He chuckles.

"Well, you can ask mc'cutsie yourself." He says, I laugh lightly.

"Victoria!?" I hear loud footsteps against hardwood floor then Grayson appears in gray sweats, with no shirt on. I almost gasp as he wraps me up in a hug, his abs pressed against me. With my mouth gaped open I laugh.

"Hey Gray." I smile, my eyes widened as I look to Ethan who laughs.

"Enough fuckboy." Ethan scoffs. Grayson relents and lets go of me with a roll of his hazel eyes.

"Ethan language!" I hear a womanly voice call. I turn my head to see Mrs. Dolan standing in the kitchen doorway. She smiles at me warmly. Noticing that the boys both have her gentle and kind eyes. "You must be Victoria." I smile in response and nod.

"Yes, you must be Mrs. Dolan." I try not to be awkward. Finding it easy to remain calm around her.

"Oh sweetheart, call me Lisa." She scoffs with a wave of her hand. "I'm making brownies, would you like to join?" She asks politely, her tone of speech and word choice leads me to believe she is intelligent.

"Mom come on-" I cut Ethan off, not wanting to turn the offer.

"I'd love to join." I smile, Ethan and Grayson exchange looks and Ethan shrugs. She waves me into the kitchen and I help her gather ingredients into a mixing bowl.

Ethan stands by, leaning against the far counter as Lisa and I work on the island table. I start to mix the ingredients up when Ethan walks over and dips his finger in.

"Hey, hey, not yet." I laugh. He looks down at his finger for a moment. He raises his eyebrows and shrugs to himself, then he reaches forward and smears the mix onto my nose. I am taken aback as I start to laugh, so does Lisa.

"Get him back!" Lisa demands with a laugh. I dip my finger in and Ethan dashes out of the kitchen, I dart after him. I almost tumble because of my socks but quickly rebalance. Ethan bounds up the stairs and I follow behind him.

He dashes back into his room and I follow, silly mistake. Ethan shuts the door behind us and smiles at me with a laugh. He takes my wrists in his large hands and gently pushes me backward onto his bed. His body hovers over mine as he sucks the mixture from my finger.

"Thank babe." He laughs, placing a kiss my lips, and stands. I let out a breath I didn't quite know I was holding. I realize how fast my heart is beating and blush. This boy will be the death of me.

"Your such a tease." I laugh and sit up, pushing myself into a standing position as well.

"Well, it is my job." Ethan says, opening the door for me, gesturing for me to exit. I peck his lips and walk back downstairs and wipe my nose off before helping Lisa once again.

******

After the brownies finished, Ethan and I took half the pan and dashed upstairs to his room. We decided to watch Disney movies, okay I might've had to persuade him a little.

I take my hat and shoes off and discard them over the side of the bed, wanting to get a bit more comfortable. To fix my hat head, I run my fingers through my hair and put in a side part. I relax easily knowing that I don't need to look perfect all the time, Ethan doesn't mind if my hair is a bit messy.

"You want a shirt to sleep in?" Ethan asks. I turn to him with a smile, tiny butterflies fluttering in my stomach, a warm blush creeping upon my cheeks.

"Sure." He stands and grabs the first shirt he gets his hands on.

"The sleeves are cut out, is that okay?" He asks.

"Perfect." I smile. He tosses me the shirt and I stand with my back to him and take off my cardigan. Again, I don't feel the need to be self conscious under his gaze.

"You don't have to get changed there if your not comfortable, I could show you to the bathroom." He offers, his words seeming a bit scrambled.

"E, it's okay." I slip off my shirt and leggings, leaving me in my Calvin set. I slip the shirt on and tuck back into the bed. I snuggle into Ethan's warm body, drawing random lines and shapes against the side of his shirt.

"I could get used to this." Ethan says, pulling me closer. I nod and let out a groan of relaxation, feeling at home in his arms.

"So could I." I smile and let my heavy eyelids fall, slowly starting to fall asleep.

"I love you." Ethan says, his voice low and raspy, he sounds tired.

"I love you too." I say, looking at my tattoo. The letters 'egd' being the last thing I see before I fall asleep.

a/n : currently living for their relationship
5 likes?