29.beach day

VICTORIA

"RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAUTIES!" Grayson's shouts, his volume probably being heard by all of their neighbors. I shield my eyes when he pulls the blinds open, letting bright sunlight in.

"Gray what the fuck?" Ethan groans, pressing his face into the back of my neck, not moving from his original position.

"We have shit to do!" Grayson yells with a smile, his hands on his hips.

"Where the hell is mom?" Ethan asks, letting my body go to prop himself up on his elbows.

"She left for work already." He nods. "I'm very proud of you two by the way." He smiles devilishly. "I was expecting a night of OH MY GOD ETHAN!" He screams out panting and my jaw drops. I start laughing hysterically, but Ethan flies out of his spot from the bed.

With a hilarious look of terror, Grayson sprints out of the room and down the stairs, screaming bloody murder. Ethan follows behind. I heard rapid footsteps then a huge bang followed by a groan and some very colorful language.

"You guys alright?" I call down getting out of bed to check out what happened. I pear down the stairs to find that Ethan had toppled over Grayson down the stairs. I laugh and slowly walk down stairs. I get to the bottom and help pull both of them up.

"Thanks babes." He kisses the top of my head. I catch a glance of his chiseled body and almost drop to the ground. I press my lips together in hope my face doesn't give away my secret fangirling.

"Alright Gray. We're up now." I say, smiling at the still frowning Grayson.

"Good, I want to go to the beach. You guys up for that?" He asks, pushing his hair back with his hand. I smile immediately and look over to Ethan. His face lights up as he smiles at me. I turn back to Grayson and nod my head.

"Let's do it, but we'll have to make a quick stop at my place first." I nod, Grayson smiles.

"Awesome, I'll grab food to bring along. E, get changed a while." Grayson instructs, none of us oblige and Ethan hops upstairs to get changed. I follow Grayson to the kitchen, knowing I have to talk to him about something, for clarification.

He gets into the kitchen and gets to work, he pulls out a picnic bag and starts to load the thing up with both healthy snacks, and tasty cakes.

"Hey Grayson." I say, leaning forward to put my elbows on the island table.

"Yes?" Grayson asks with a smile.

"You're not mad at me for staying with Ethan right?" I ask. He stops his rummaging through the pantry and stands still with his back to me. He turns slowly with his lips pressed in his teeth.

"Honestly, I'm not." He leans on the table as well, looking at me with soft eyes. "You make Ethan so happy and I was afraid that, with your illness. . . the situation wasn't going to end up well for him." His eyes hold sympathy and regret. He leans in closer to me giving a glance to the stairs. "He very sensitive, he feels everything very strongly." He says, giving another glance to the stairs before standing up straight again.

I hear a happy Ethan come down the stairs with his trunks on. I put on a smile again before placing a kiss on his grinning lips. "Alright stop making it completely obvious that I'm the most single person to ever exists." Grayson groans loudly and Ethan and I both laugh.