34.i love you

sorry this is unedited! listen to the song up top pls!

"Good morning Victoria." I am greeted by the nurse who brings in my breakfast, my request being a bunch pineapples, grapes, and a bunch of other fruits that I adore.

"Good morning." I smile. She sets my bowl down on the large tray that sits beside my table, rolling it so it hovers over the bed, right above my lap. "So how has your morning been so far?" I ask as she checks all the machines beside my bed.

"It has be lovely, thank you for asking, how has your been? I see that Mr. Ethan is asleep on the chair again." She says, smiling to me. I return the grin and look to Ethan who is lightly snoring.

"He was never much of an early bird." I say, remembering when we would sleep in till 11. The nurse lets out a light laugh.

"So, Miss Vic, everything seems normal for your state right now." Her smile widens as she sits at the foot of my bed. "I talked to your doctors and they told me that, if you stay stable, we will allow you to go out during the day." My eyes widen and I quickly swallow my food.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim. "Are you being serious?" I ask, I smile with my teeth as my heart flutters, feeling as if the damn thing is doing summersaults.

"Yes, but you will have to come back during the evening." She smiles, her eyes scanning my face all the while, taking in every detail. I let out a laugh I didn't know was hiding in my chest, it's light and doesn't sound like it belongs to me.

"When may I leave?" I ask, sitting up a bit taller, my adrenaline making bit hard to sit still.

"I contacted your mom, she's gonna bring clothes in for you." She laughs lightly. "So finish up you breakfast and I'll get your beau something to eat." She tilts her head to Ethan. I shake my head, still in denial of everything as she speaks.

"Thank you so much." I say, out of breath even though I haven't been moving much.

"No problem." She says, giving my leg a pat. I laugh lightly as she exits the room. My mind dashes in every way possible, the questions that flow through my head are never ending. But then I look to Ethan, his head resting upon his closed fist. I think once more, but this time I'm deciding what to do with the sleeping Ethan across the room. Let him sleep and wait to tell him the news, or go all James Bond and find a way to wake him up without leaving my bed.

I take my fork and pop a piece of pineapple in my mouth. As I eat I get more and more impatient and end up throwing a grape at Ethan. He lets off a small flinch, but doesn't wake up.

I lightly laugh and throw another grape at him, now earning a giggle from him. "What're you doin Vic?" He ask in his morning voice, but quickly seems to dip back into sleep. I throw another one and he rubs his face and groans lightly, letting out a chuckle.

"Wake up bup!" I demand with a laugh. He nods and opens his eyes. A smile spreads across his face, the first one I've seen appear since I woke up in the hospital. "Morning sleepy head!" I laugh. Popping a grape in my mouth.

"Morning cutie." He says, stretching his arms out. He reaches up to the sky, each muscle tensing to reveal his tone and definition. I whistle a catcall as a tease and Ethan laughs before flexing, making a goofy face. I laugh and clap my hands together once before leaning forward slightly.

"You're rocking that t-shirt E." I say, smiling with my teeth. He nods, glancing to his flexed muscles, a cocky smolder forming on his face. Ethan breaks the joking look, smiling widely with his teeth and I feel my heart flutter a bit at the beautiful sight. What did a nasty world like this do to deserve such a stunning human being?