25.my lil bups

"Vic." Ethan coos, gently running his hand down my arm. "Come on Vic, get up babes." I smile and roll over so I'm facing him. I stretch out and yawn while doing so.

"Good morning." I say, my eyes still shut.

"You need to text you mom again." Ethan says, his morning voice just as raspy as his tired voice.

"Why?" I ask, opening my eyes to a dimly lit room.

"Because the I'm going to my mom's friend's party. I'd love it if you would come with." He smiles. I nod, I'm sure she won't mind if I'm out one more night, besides she has Michael to keep her company.

"I'll text her." I say with a smile.

"Yayyy!" He cheers and leans in to kiss me but I put my hand up.

"I have morning breath." I laugh.

"I don't care." He shrugs off my comment.

"I do, let me text my mom and brush my teeth with my finger, then you can kiss me." I tell him. He rolls his eyes.

"Fine, I'm gonna go get you a toothbrush so you don't have to use your finger." He kisses the top of my head and stands from the bed. "Be right back." He says before leaving.

I pick up my phone from the bedside table and quickly text my mom sorry to bother, but im going to stay with ethan for the rest of the day if you're okay with that as always, she responds right away.

Fine with me sweets! Be safe, see you when you get home! I put down my phone as Ethan walks back into the room.

"What'd she say?" He asks, handing me a new toothbrush.

"She said it's fine." I say cheerily, bringing a toothy grin to Ethan's face.

"Awesome, lets go brush." He says gesturing for me to follow.

"Wait." I say, remembering I'm not wearing pants, only my Calvin underwear. "I don't have any pant on." I remind him. He shrugs.

"You have underwear on, along with a big t-shirt, you're fine. Let's go." He laughs. I slip from the covers and follow him down the hall to a bathroom. I sit on the closed toilet and wait as he brushes his teeth, and he does the same for me when it's my turn.

Afterward we return to the bedroom, and I start thinking about the plans for today. "So when is the party?" I ask, wanting to know when I have to be ready and looking nice.

"Tonight at like 5." He states, his head slightly tilted to the side as he looks at me.

"Awesome, is this a formal or casual party?" I ask, by this point I know for sure that we're going to have to take a trip back to my house for me to get changed.

"Casual, nothing fancy. It's just a 'tiny Italian get together', says my mom." He laughs. I nod.

"Well, we're gonna have to make a run to my house so I can get clothes." I inform, clapping my hands together.

"We can go right now and get breakfast somewhere." Ethan suggests. I nod, my eyebrows raised.

"Awesome idea, lets go." I say, heading for the door.

"You wait one minute missy." He sasses. I turn to face him to find he has his index point sternly at me, his eyes narrowed.

"What?" I ask, laughing.

"I didn't get my kiss yet." He pouts. I roll my eyes and walk back over to him. I grab the side of his sculpted face and kiss his lips.

"Is that better?" I ask, smiling at him.