Chapter Twenty-Eight

Victoria's Point of View

Three months later at the Bunker. Victoria is eight months pregnant. Victoria is asleep while Dean and Sam are out looking for Cas who mysteriously left.

Sitting in the bunker, I can't seem to figure it out but something is different. The bump in my stomach is gone but that doesn't mean anything. It feels like one of the old dreams that I've had. Dean, Cas, and Sam sitting in the 'living room' of the bunker, or the room with the journals in it. Sam is on his laptop and Dean is flipping through a journal. Cas sat next to Dean looking through another journal.

My son is sitting on the other side of the room in his playpen. He's sitting playing with a Dean, Sam, Cas, and Crowley stuffed animal, they are all bears but they are dressed clothes just like them. The Dean bear has jeans and an olive army jacket on. The Sam bear has a flannel and jeans on. The Sam bear is a lot bigger than the others. The Cas bear has a white shirt, a blue tie, a black pair of pants, and a long trench coat. The Crowley bear has a tux on, all black of course. It looks like we raided build a bear but Dean likes to spoil him. 

I'm in the kitchen making some sort of pasta and chicken for dinner. It feels like a happily ever after.

In this dream, however, something was off. I was still making the pasta and the chicken but it felt too quiet. It felt like there was absolutely no one around. I turned off the stove and walked into the 'living room'. Sam and Dean were still there. The playpen was there. But, as I got closer, Dean looked at me with black eyes. 

"Hi Vicki, how's the baby?" He said standing up. I threw my hands over my mouth. Sam turned and looked at me. His eyes were as black as Dean's. 

"No, Sam, not you, too. Please, not you, too." I said taking a step back. 

"No, Vicki. Not just me. The baby, too." Sam said taking a step and walking over to my son. He looked over at me with bright blue eyes. He smiled at me and blinked turning his eyes black. He blinked again and it turned blue.

I gasped and took two steps back. "No, not my baby." 

"Oh, Vicki. Don't do this to me. Don't act like it wasn't your fault. You are after all the demon that entered our lives. You just showed up how we must act. With you becoming the next queen of Hell, we wanted to make sure that you knew which demons you would be controlling. Our Son will be the next prince and with you as queen, I shall be King. We can rule Hell together. What do you say, Vicki? All you have to do is kill Crowley," Sam said smiling. He was still holding my baby. 

"Not in front of my baby," I said looking at Sam. 

"Then give me the baby and I'll make sure he doesn't see a thing," Dean said reaching for the baby. 

"No! I can't trust a demon with my baby!" I yelled walking towards them. 

"Then how can you trust yourself?" Crowley asked appearing next to Dean.

How can you trust yourself?

I woke up screaming. I put my hands over my eyes and started to cry. I knew no one would come to help me. Dean and Sam were off hunting a demon and Crowley was refortifying hell. With the new baby, it seemed as if there would be no one to help me. Except, what about Cas. 

I sighed and stood up. I wiped my tears off of my face and kneeled on the floor.

"Hey, Cas. I don't know where you are. I don't know if you are even listening but I need your help now more than ever. Please, please come back to me. I need your help with two things. One, I need to know if you can help me. I cannot do this alone. I also need help getting off of the floor," I said. I heard wings flapping."Hi, Cas. How have you been?"