Chapter Five

"With what?" Dean asked. He looked back at her and she felt a hand on hers. She looked over and saw Castiel. He nodded. Victoria sighed. How can I ask these two without them getting mad? Victoria thought. 

"I'll tell you when we get back to the motel," Victoria said. 

"Well, actually we were going to move on back to the bunker since there isn't a case here. You are more than welcome to come with us." Sam said turning around to face her. She smiled and Sam smiled back before turning around. Castiel squeezed her hand and she sighed again. 

They pulled up to the motel and they all got out. Dean and Sam started talking about who was going to ride with Victoria to show her the way back to the bunker. Victoria grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom to change. 

She took off the dress and heels and smiled. She put back on her black t-shirt, leather jacket, blue jeans, and combat boots. Then she undid her hair and put it in two side braids. She walked out of the bathroom and stuck her clothes back in the suitcase. Sam and Dean had finished talking and were packing themselves. It seemed so weird to Victoria that they were only there for three days but then again maybe this was normal for the Winchesters.

She nearly jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and saw Dean smile. 

"A little jumpy today, aren't we?" Dean said laughing. Victoria smacked his arm and smiled herself.  "When we ride over to the bunker, Cas is gonna ride with you. If you keep up, you shouldn't get lost. I would send Sam with you but then you might take a detour to a motel." Dean said winking. 

Victoria saw Sam blush behind Dean. Dean took a sip of his beer. She smirked. "Oh Dean, why wouldn't you just admit that if we left you alone with Cas, that you would take a detour to the same motel," Victoria said causing Dean to start choking. She and Sam laughed. Dean walked over to her and put her into a bear hug. He squeezed her and then relaxed. She dropped her head on him. Then she picked it back up and squirmed in his arms. Victoria got out of his arms and took a sip of her Sprite. Dean and Sam looked at each other and then Dean looked at Victoria.

"Alright kid, I'll let you ride with Sam but no stops. Got it? We gotta get back." Dean said picking up his backpack and walking out the door. Victoria and Sam followed with their stuff until Cas stopped Victoria. He handed her her phone. It was ringing and who was calling? None other than dear old Dad's right-hand man, Anthony. The only other person who knew of Crowley's plan. 

"I'm gonna double check that we have everything and use the bathroom before we go," Victoria said walking back towards the room. 

"Well, hurry up! We gotta get back to the bunker before it gets dark." Dean said opening the driver's side of the car. Victoria nodded and ran inside. She sat on the bed that she and Sam shared, answering the phone call. 

"Hello Anthony," Victoria said.

"Hello princess. How are things going the with Winchesters? Crowley hasn't received an update since you got there." Anthony said. His voice was raspy and there was background noise. 

"Well, Anthony, you can tell dear old Dad that I found out that there is a bounty on my head. So he can go screw himself. Who in the hell puts a bounty on their child? Tell my Dad that I said Hi and he can kiss my ass."

"You haven't fallen for Dean Winchester, have you? If so your dad will pull you off of this operation and you will be brought back down here like last time. We can't have you screwing up again, can we princess?"

"Kiss my ass, Anthony. And tell Dad that he can kiss my ass, too." 

"The King won't be very pleased with that. But I'll let him know. Remember princess, get close to the Winchesters or don't come home." Anthony said before hanging up.