Chapter Thirteen

Carrie's P.O.V.

"I don't understand you. One minute you want to help your daughter but then the next you want to sell her out. Make up your mind, Crowley." I said looking him. He looked the same as he did on that last day he sent me to Purgatory. I loved him. there was no doubt about it but I could never be with him for all the horrible things he did to my daughter. Stabbing her was one of them and taking me out of her life was another. I loved him but I hated him more than anything ever.

"Well, if you truly wanted to know the reason I came, it was because you and I both know that Victoria just does not have the stomach to kill her new family. She loves those boys and she doesn't even know it yet. She loves them. They make her happy and they make her wish that she had a  family like that. Now, we can't be for sure that she will do it because if she does, she will definitely end the older Winchester's life due to the fact that she loves the younger." Crowley said looking at me and then away to the window.

"Yes, but the prophecy did say a descendant of you not your child. I left that part out too."

"So, it doesn't have to be Victoria, it could be her child. Neither of us know for sure."

"No, but it might not even be her child. It could be a century from now, when you least expect it. You will never know what descendant it will be."

"Well, that would have been beautiful to know before I stabbed my daughter. Now, like the rest of the world, she hates me. So thank you." Crowley said sarcastically. 

"You know, you wouldn't have to worry about any more descendants if she never had a kid. Then, you would be able to keep your kingdom when our little princess joins you in hell. Her soul, not her exactly. You would just have to help me."

"What exactly would I need to help you with?"

"Help me get my baby back. Help me get her away from that tall Winchester. Help me make him break her heart into a thousand little pieces. It would keep her from having kids and she would come running back into the one person's arms that she would be able to talk to. Me." I said smiling. Crowley started to smirk and I knew that he was on board. But with Crowley believing that I was going to help him, was a lie. But of course he didn't know that. 

"How are we going to have the younger Winchester break her heart?"

"Easy, we cause a problem between the older Winchester and her." I said and Crowley began to smirk.

----------

Victoria's P.O.V.

Sam walking into the kitchen with his jeans on, and no shirt. All you could see was his abs and damn I was about to enjoy that show. I was about to ask where his shirt was but then I looked down and smirked.

"What are you smiling about?" Sam asked sitting down in front of me.

"Oh nothing. Just the fact that you have no shirt on." I said looking at him. 

"Well, look whose talking. You have no pants on." 

"We should probably put clothes back on before Dean gets back."

"Aw but I had so much fun when he was gone."

"So did I but that doesn't change the fact that when he gets back he's going to ask you if you want to sleep with a real Winchester."

"I thought I just did." I said smirking cause Sam to smile. His cheeks turned a faint color of pink but not enough to blush fully. "Your shirt is just so comfy."

"You can wear it later when we go to bed." Sam said pulling his laptop onto the table. 

I smiled and stood up. I walked to the edge of the room but I could feel a pair of eyes on me. I looked back and Sam quick looked back at his laptop. I smirked and walked to the bedroom.  I pulled a black shirt out and a pair of gray sweatpants.