Chapter Twenty

Victoria's Point of View

"The demon didn't happen to say where Meg was, did he?" Lucifer said after about ten minutes of driving.

"The east side of town."

"He didn't say which town, did he?" 

"No, he didn't. But, if you truly want to know what happened, I suggest you go back down to Hell and"

"And what?" He said interrupting me. I shut my mouth and bit my tongue. "That's right. Be a good girl and shut that pretty little mouth of yours.  Lucky for you, I know where she is. Make a left." 

"Why are we taking a car if you could have just zapped us about two feet from the building?"

"Don't ask me questions that you already know the answer to. I couldn't hurt either of you." 

"What do you mean either of us?" I asked looking at him.

"Eyes on the road." He said before looking back out the window.

We drove down the road for about twenty minutes before seeing an abandoned warehouse. I sighed before parking. There was about five demons in front of the building and two on top of the building. 

"How original. Do you think that Meg's in there?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Wait here." He said before getting out of the car. 

"What?" I asked before looking over. He was already out of the car. "Of course. Why would he wait for me?" Good talk. I thought.

I got out and Lucifer walked towards me. He shook his hands like he was trying to get the dirt off of them. 

"What took you so long?" He asked before turning around and walking towards the building. 

Before we made it to the front door, five figures walked outside. We didn't move. Four of them, I knew them like the back of my hand. Dean, Cas, some girl, Sam, and Crowley, in that order.

Sam looks as well as he ever could. Of course, he looked good, when would Sam ever look bad? Even with bed head, he looked good.

"Look, Clarence, I'm not helping out Crowley just because Lucifer is back. Screw Lucifer that's what I say. He's not so scary. Lucifer is just a fallen angel with Daddy issues." She said.

Dean looked up and saw the two of us standing there. I waved and Lucifer stood there. 

"Wow. He's like Beetlejuice," Dean said causing everyone to look at where we were standing. 

"Oh, honey! I'm home!" Lucifer said holding his arms open wide. I think he was expecting Sam to run over and hug him but we both knew that Sam wasn't going to. "What? No hug?"

"Oh shit," Meg said looking at me.

"Hi, Meg. Miss me?" I asked smiling. 

"This is who we are rescuing?! Sorry Sam, count me out. I will never work with a bitch like her."

"Woah, no need to use that kind of language," Lucifer said putting his hands gently over my ears. "There are children present."

"What the hell happened between you two?" Dean asked. 

"Ask Crowley," Meg said before glaring at me. I smiled sweetly. 

"I'll tell the story!" I said giggling. "Meg was the first rebel that my dad had me kill. I admit, she put up a good fight, but in the end, she fell from atop her tower."

"Shut the hell up!" Meg said walking towards me. Dean stopped her. 

"I love you, too, Meggy!" I said blowing a kiss at her. Lucifer laughed and stuck his arm around me.