Chapter Twenty-Two

Victoria's Point of View

*3 months after the last chapter*

"Can I take your order?" The waitress asked. I looked up at the waitress. She had firey red hair and bright green eyes. Her name tag said Patty. I looked back at the menu. 

"I'll have the pancakes and bacon," I said making eye contact with her and moving the salt. I knocked it over and it hit her leg. She looked down and looked back up at me confused. "Sorry about that." 

"It's fine. And for you sir?" She asked.

"I'll have the cheese omelet with a side of bacon," Anthony said. She nodded and walked away. "You have to stop being so paranoid. Don't you think they would have found you by now?" 

"I can't help it. I have to keep this baby safe. Besides it's only about four months in and I'm showing. My child is not going to be a demon, king of hell, a hunter. or the vessel of the devil. This baby is living a life that I used to have," I said putting my hand on my stomach.

"Victoria, we have gone almost three months without any sight of Crowley, Dean, Sam, or Lucifer. We saw Cas once but that was for a quick second and when we turned back around, he was gone. Stop stressing. We will be fine. I promise," He said taking my hands in his and kissing them.

"I still have no idea what to name this baby. I can't let it grow up without a name and if he or she gets adopted, then the adoptive parents will just change the name anyways."

"You'll figure it out, eventually."

"I want it to be soon," I said sighing. I took a sip of my coffee. It had a weird taste but it was probably just the creamer. I never really used French Vanilla in my coffee but it was all they had.

I looked out the window and watched the cars drive down the road. Anthony was too busy playing on his phone to even pay attention. It's shocking to think that the man that was my father's right hand is now the man that is protecting me from them. He was a demon. I've known him all my life. Why was he helping me now? Was it for Crowley? Was it for himself? Was it for Meg? Was it for Dean? Was it for Sam? Or was it for the baby?

Before I could get the chance to ask, a far too familiar car pulled up in the parking lot. A car that I had road in more than once. A 1967 Chevy Impala. In the front seat was a pair or brothers that impacted my life in a thousand ways. Sam and Dean Winchester.

"Anthony, it's time to go!" I said standing up I grabbed my jacket and ran for the side door. Anthony followed behind. I opened the door and standing there was Sam and Dean. 

"Hi, Vicki. It's time that we talked about where you were for the past three months. Did you honestly think that we would just give up finding you?" Dean said. "Besides, we had help." 

I turned and saw Anthony standing next to Crowley. He shrugged and took the money from Crowley. 

"I can't believe you set me up!" I yelled. That got everyone in the diner's attention. He shrugged and walked away. 

"Shhhh. Come on Vicki. We will talk somewhere else." Dean said. I turned to look back at him but everything started to get spinny. Sam picked me up and walked out the diner. 

"Don't worry Vicki. Everything will be fine." Sam said before everything went dark.

-----------

I woke up and looked around. There were shelves full of books. I looked down for anything familiar. I was sitting in a chair with a white devil's trap under it. Fuck me. I was back in the bunker, again. Were Sam and Dean stupid? I wasn't a demon anymore. I went to get up and felt the chains around my ankles and wrists. Of course. They would never let me lose, I had already knew everything I could about the bunker. I knew every twist, every turn, and every room. I even knew that there was a room dedicated to Dean's obsession with-