Chapter Two

Victoria woke up with her head rising and falling. She opened her eyes and saw an arm around her. She quickly sat up and looked down. She sighed. Ok good, I'm still wearing clothes. She thought. Looking back, she saw Sam roll over facing her. He was wearing sweatpants but he wasn't wearing a shirt. Damn. She shook her head and heard a laugh. She looked in the direction of the laugh and saw Dean sitting at the table. His laptop was open and he had a beer in his hand.

"What's so funny?" She asked getting out of the bed. She walked over to him and sat on the other side of the table. 

"Well, I find it funny that you thought you and Sam slept together. You were knocked out before nine." Dean said. "Anyways, how'd you find out about the case?"

"Well, there's this magical little thing called the internet." 

"Hahaha very funny. No seriously how'd you find it?" Dean said leaning back.

"I get updates on my phone from police scanners dealing with weird murders."

"They have something for that?"

"Yeah. I've been using it for the last few months. It's how I found my last vampire." Victoria said. "Let's get to the research. I found out that the last three victims from the Diner were Angela Stevens, Brittany Campbell, and Julia Cassidy. Angela was twenty-five, had brown hair, brown eyes, and no claw marks or bite marks. Brittany was twenty-four, had blonde hair brown eyes, and no claw marks or bite marks. Julia was twenty-three, had red hair, brown eyes, and no claw marks or bite marks. Each of them had a different cause of death. Angela was stabbed, Brittany was shot, and Julia had her eyes burned out. It doesn't make any sense."

"Wait a minute, back up. You said that each of the victims had brown eyes, and no claw marks or bite marks. But each one of them was stabbed, shot or eyes burned. I'm thinking angel but which one?" Dean said looking at her. She raised her eyebrows and looked at him. "Just hear me out. Angela was stabbed so angel blade. Brittany was shot so I'm thinking gun which makes no sense. But, Julia had her eyes burned out so angel killing." Dean said.

"Yeah, but which angel? It just doesn't make any sense. All the killings were different and the only thing that was the same was brown eyes and their job." Victoria said.

"Well, I have a 6-foot 4-inch brother who is passed out on the bed. A man who is a giant nerd and not only is he a giant nerd, he is also very good at finding things out. There is just one small problem, he's asleep still." Dean said leaning back and taking a sip of his beer.

"How is that a problem? Get your ass up and wake him up." Victoria said. 

"Oh no. I'm not going to be the one to wake him up. In fact, I'm not even going to be here. I'm gonna go get some snacks. Have fun waking him up." Dean said grabbing his keys and walking towards the door. 

"Dean Winchester!" Victoria yelled and he walked out the door. "Fudge me. Why do I have to wake him up?" She looked over at the body laying on the bed. Hmm, I should probably call Dad and update him. Not here, though. Victoria thought, looking at Sam. She walked towards the bathroom and grabbed her phone out of her pocket. She dialed her Crowley's number and leaned against the sink. "Come on Dad pick up."

"Hello King of Hell speaking," Crowley answered. 

"Hi, daddy. I found them. I found the Winchesters." Victoria said. If anything she hoped that he father was proud of her for finding and gaining their trust in such a short amount of time.

"Ah, good work darling. Keep a close eye on them and make sure you don't fall for Squirrel. He's a charmer. Keep me posted. I have to go. Business stuff darling. No need to worry. I'll see you soon. Stay out of devil's traps and away from Holy water. That stuff could blow your cover. Bye, darling." Crowley said.