Cbapter Twenty-Six

Victoria's Point Of View

"You are God?" I asked.

"In the flesh. I must say, Vicki, your path definitely can go one of two ways. I favor one more than the other but that's just me," Chuck said walking towards the woods. He turned around, "Well, are you coming?"

I looked down toward Sam and the others. They were still arguing. I looked back at God, or Chuck, and say him walking further towards the woods. I followed him, not like this was the craziest thing I've ever done.

We walked for a while until we came to a lake. The sun shined on the beautiful blue water to make it shimmer the brightest I'd ever seen.

"Woah," I said taking a look around. It looked like something out of a fairytale. The trees were in full bloom and there didn't seem to be a cloud in the sky. I felt like a mermaid was just going to jump out of the water.

"Oh, that's right. I forgot that you grew up in the city and then in whatever demon hole your father dragged you to. You've never really ever experienced nature before. Your Nanna never liked you going too far from home. Wonderful woman," He said.

"With all due respect, I grantee that you didn't come to talk to me about my Nanna even though we could talk about her all day," I said looking away from the lake and at Chuck. He wasn't the worst looking guy in the world but he was definitely not my Sam. Chuck nodded.

"You have a problem on your hands. You want what is best for Hell's future King but you don't want him to get hurt in the process. We both know that will never happen," Chuck said.

"That's why I want to get him out of this mess. I don't want him to be put through the same insanity that I was put through. Are you here to tell me the same thing that the Winchesters told me, because if so, it won't work," I said.

"No, I'm not here to tell you what to do. I know the Winchesters want you to keep the baby and I'm not saying their choice is wrong. I'm also not here to tell you their choice is right. I'm here to show you both sides of the story. What could happen if you keep the baby and what could happen if you put the baby up for adoption," He said holding his hands out for each option.

"You can do that?" I asked.

"Well, of course, I'm God," He said smiling like I gave him the biggest compliment in the world.

"Why is everyone so concerned with what decision I make with my son? It's not like he impacts the whole world," I said turning to face the lake again.

"But that's where you are wrong. You see, your child holds the impact of not only Hell but Heaven as well. We both know he can be a vessel for Lucifer but also Michael," Chuck said.

I turned around and he was sitting on the floor.

"I still don't see how that impacts me. If I put him up for adoption then there should be no reason for him to ever know of Michael or Lucifer unless it is through the Bible," I said taking a seat across from him.

"With your child becoming King of Hell, I want a stable relationship between heaven and hell. For centuries, heaven and hell have argued over the amount of souls we have, who goes where, and which place has a better system. If I have a good relationship with the future King there will be fewer problems between the two." 

"Okay Mr. All powerful, show me what my future could be," I say. Smiling, he touches my forehead. I close my eyes and breathe in. Opening them, I look around and see that I'm not in nature.

I looked around and saw something familiar. The living room of the bunker. Only this time it was different. There was a smaller desk that sat next to one of the larger ones. A box in the corner with stuffed animals on the top. Walking down the hallway, I walked down the hallway to the room that Sam and I shared. Everything was the same as it was. Sam was laying on the bed with the same girl I had seen before in his arms.