Chapter Eight

Hi guys, this is the story of Victoria's mother, Carrie, and her relationship with Crowley. This will also include the deal she made and how she died. Enjoy!
--------------

She stood at the crossroads of Dover and Lennox street. Heartbroken and alone, Carrie stood there checking the ingredients for the fifth time. Her senior picture was in there, the graveyard dirt from the funeral of her fallen love, a nail of her black cat Nightmare, and a yarrow from the local florist shop. Without the love of her life, Carrie felt useless and empty inside. 

She wasn't supposed to be upset, David, her love, was fighting for their country. He was killed in combat. But he was the only one who loved her besides her mother. Everyone else left. And now, David had too.

She burring the shoe box and looked around. She would never have found out about this without the help of her Mom. Her mom was a witch. She knew spells, hexes, and summoning before she was only thirteen. But that was how it was. Either she became a witch or she became a hunter with her father. As much as she loved her father, she couldn't live the life of a hunter. She would never see her mother and she knew that there would come a day when her father told her, that she would have to kill her mother. So she became a witch.

Carrie looked around for the crossroads demon that would help her. If there was one thing that Carrie wanted, it was love. Without David around anymore, she felt unloved, unwanted, and unneeded. She just wanted somebody to love, somebody that wouldn't leave, somebody like him.

A man stood across the way from her. He was taller than her by at least 9 inches. He didn't look like a crossroads demon. He looked like a businessman or someone who should be in charge of a large cooperation. He was all business, there was no doubt about that.

He had black hair and the black suit looked almost as if they were one. His white skin made his black suit look even darker. The one thing that stood out to Carrie was his eyes. One minute they were red and the next they were hazel, then black, then red again, like he couldn't control him. Crowley. Carrie thought looking at him.

"Well, are you going to say something or are you just going to stand there and admire me. If you just want to stare at me, I don't have an issue with that but obviously, you summoned me for some reason and I have other things to do so I just can't sit around and wait for you to make up your mind." The man said.

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Carrie asked.

"Is that really what you wanted to come and talk about?" He asked and Carrie looked down blushing. "I didn't think so. So, Carrie what exactly do you need?" 

"Love. My fiancee, David, passed away a few days. Everyone in my life except my mom leaves. I want someone to not leave and be there for me whenever I call."

"Sorry, darling. But, I'm not someone's pet that will just come running whenever you snap your fingers. I suggest you find another supernatural being like an Angel to be your dog." He said turning around.

"But Crowley," She said and he stopped. "You owe my mother a favor. I wasn't asking you to be my dog. I was asking for you to find me, someone, to love me and never leave. I guess my mom was right, it's good to have a favor over the King of Hell."

"What makes you think I won't kill you now or just leave?"

"Because, if you were going to kill me, you would have done it already," Carrie said crossing her arms over her chest, smirking. "Now, let's talk. I want you to realize that I don't want you as a pet. No, I want you to be there when I need you. I propose a deal." Carrie said. She paused waiting for the King to talk again. 

"Well, I'm waiting. What's this spectacular deal?"

"If I fall in love with you in five years, then I'll go willingly. But, if you fall in love with me, you have to give me half of your kingdom."