Chapter Seventeen

Victoria's P.O.V. 

"Can I help you?" I asked looking back up at my mom. She just kept staring at me. "Seriously, can I help you? If you don't have anything to tell me, then leave."

"Are you ready to be a good daughter? If you say yes, I will take away the chain and give you free range of the house." She said standing there.

"God this sounds like one of those awful novels about being taken and submitting to your master. Like no please, I'll do anything. I'll be a good girl. Don't get me wrong I love those novels as much as the next girl, puts a little adventure to your life but when it's happening for real and you capture is your mom, not a cute guy that is mysterious yet murderous." I said and my mom sighed.

"Why can't you just be a good daughter?"

"Why can't you let me see Sam and Dean?"

"I'm your mother, you should want to see me, not some boys that you just met a month ago."

"But I just met you about three days ago?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"But you knew me before that."

"Not really. The last thing I remember about you is that you left when I was four." 

"But I'm your mother. You should know me like you've known me for years."

"Nana was a better mother to me than you were."

"I didn't mean to leave."

 "Look you came into my room and if you don't have anything important to say then just leave me to find a way to contact Dean and Sam."

"WHY ARE THEY SO SPECIAL?" She screamed at me. I leaned back and smirked. 

"There it is. There's the reason why you wanted to talk to me. You want me to be the best god damn daughter I can be but there is no way that I can be the best daughter that you want me to be when I can't even be with the people I want to be with. I want to be with Sam and Dean. I don't want to be here around you two if you both won't let me  be with the people I want to be with." 

"Fine you want to be with them so much then be with them." She said annoyed. Then she walked over to me and snapped her fingers. I looked around and saw the bunker but it wasn't like how I remembered it. There were books everywhere and no Dean and Sam. 

"Sam!" I yelled walking around the bunker. "Dean!" Walking around the bunker, I saw books and no one here. I looked in Dean's room and it was empty but the bed wasn't made. I walked down to Sam's room and saw the room empty and the bed made. "Where is everyone?" I asked. I walked back to the front of the bunker and saw Cas. "Cas! What the hell man? You left me all by myself and I was taken by my parents."

"What are you doing here?" Cas asked walking towards me with the angel blade. I backed up until I hit a wall. Cas raised the blade to my throat. 

"Cas? What are you doing?" I asked panicking. 

"What are you doing here? You aren't welcomed here anymore. We know who you really are and we don't want you here. Leave now, while you still have the chance." Cas said slowly removing the blade. Cas turned around to leave.

"Cas. Please. Let me see Sam. I lo-" I said. I touched his shoulder and Cas turned back around.

"What are you going to say that you love Sam? He doesn't love you, Vicki. Move on with your life and leave Sam alone." Cas said before turning around. I laughed and Cas turned back around.

"Nice try, mom. You had me fooled up until you called me Vicki. Cas doesn't call me Vicki, he calls me Victoria." I said. Then she took her hand off my shoulder and glared at me.