Chapter Four

"Oh hell no. I am seriously not letting her out there by herself." Sam said walking forward. "She barely knows anything about how to hunt at all. She barely knows what to say to anyone. How can we allow her to go out there by herself?"

"Wait, I've be-" Victoria started to say.

"Woah, it's her own decision. She came up with this plan, not me." Dean said. "And Sam did you forget that she's been hunting since she was twelve? And Sam, she came here by herself. She wasn't here with anyone. You aren't her family and you aren't her boyfriend, so you can't tell her what she can and can't do."

"Well, you can't make her since you couldn't find out any information," Sam said getting in Dean's face.

"Excuse me Sam, Dean. I can take care of myself. I am not a child. I am not twelve years old anymore. I came here alone and I will either solve this case before you or before you can even try to help me. So you either help me or you let me do this myself. So what's it going to be boys?" Victoria said. Dean walked over to her and sat on the bed behind her. "One Winchester is with me, what's it going to be Sam?" 

"Fine. You can go but you have to wear an earpiece so we know exactly what is happening." Sam said walking toward the kitchen throwing his hands in the air. She smiled and followed him. He sat down at the table and flipped open his laptop. She walked over and kissed his cheek. He looked up at her, smiled, and then looked over at Dean. Dean looked at Sam and then to Victoria whose back was turned around and then back to Sam. He smirked and raised his eyebrows leaving Sam looking down to blush. 

Victoria turned back around with the bottle of sprite in her hands. She sighed and looked at Dean. "Dean, can you do me a favor?" She asked as Dean pulled his bottle of beer away from his lips. He looked up at her and sighed. "Can you run out to my baby and get my suitcase? It has everything I will need to get ready for this event." Dean sighed and walked out to the car. She turned and looked at Sam. He was too in depth of his research to even realize that Victoria was staring at him. 

In a nerdy way, he's really cute. He takes his research way too seriously, though. He has to make sure that everything is perfect and he has to make sure that everything is perfect for him. I wonder what he's thinking about. Victoria thought watching Sam. 

Suddenly, someone tapped her on the shoulder. She jumped and pulled her knife out of her boot. She held it up to the stranger's throat.

"Woah, hey, hey! Watch it!" Dean said moving the blade away from his throat. Sam looked up.

"Sorry, Dean. It's just when I have to be on my toes since everything happened." Victoria said putting the blade down and stepping back. Dean put a hand on her shoulder as to say it's ok and I understand. He put the suitcase on her bed and walked over to Sam. 

"How are you going to convince this man to give you the answers?" Castiel said. She unzipped the suitcase. 

"I'm gonna do what I do best. I'm going to use my looks to my advantage." Victoria said pulling a tight black dress and she grabbed a Ziploc bag out of her suitcase. She walked into the bathroom and shut the door. 

Out of everything that she owned, she didn't want to wear this black dress. She didn't want to braid her hair and wear makeup. She just wanted to sit and wear her jeans and combat boots. But she had to gain their trust and she had to make the Winchesters like her. She was going to make sure that everyone was going to trust her. Cas knew who she was but he didn't know her history. Over the years, Crowley hadn't been the best dad and all she really wanted was to get rid of the demon side of her forever. If the Winchesters could do it, then she would ask eventually. She needed them to trust her first, though she knew it wasn't going to be easy. Let's get this over with. She thought to herself while unlacing her combat boots. She quickly undressed and stepped into the shower.