Chapter Twenty-Five

Victoria's Point of view

"Damn Crowley. It looks like everyone wants to come back into your life. First your daughter, then your mother, then your wife, and now your father. What's next? A long lost brother that we never knew you had?" Dean asked. 

Sam stayed behind me. He hadn't moved since this man came out from behind or out of the car. I wasn't moving. This man told me that I needed to hand my child over to the angels and now I find out that he is my Grandfather.

"No, he is the only monstrosity that his whore of a mother birthed," The man said.

"At least we agree on one thing. But she wasn't the one to abandon me first," Crowley said."

"Is that what she told you? That I just up and left one morning?" He asked.

"Yes and I see now that she was right," Crowley answered.

"But did she tell you the reason?" He asked. Crowley stood there and looked interested.

I looked over at Dean. He looked at me and shrugged. Dean took a step forward towards me and Sam.

"When your mother came home with you, I was thrilled. I wanted to name you Stuart, after my father. But it appears that she had already picked out a name. Fergus. The name of a bloody barkeep she met a week before me. Fergus died due to falling down the stairs. She wanted to honor him," He said.

"Wait a minute," Dean started.

"Quiet Squirrel," Crowley said. Dean opened his mouth to say something then shut it and took another step forward. "Go on."

"About five months after you were born, she looked at me and told me to leave. I told her that I wasn't going anywhere without an explanation. Then she left. She didn't take you. She just left. She left me with you. She was gone for about three years. I, of course, remarried and raised you with my new wife, Angel," He said. 

"Why don't I remember any of this then? I am the greatest demon known to mankind and I can't even remember my past." Crowley said. 

"Greatest demon, my ass," I said under my breathe, or at least I thought. Crowley turned to look at me and I turned to away to look at Sam. Sam looked at me and smiled. 

"I like her already," He said. I turned back to look at him. 

"Wait wait wait. Before you go any further with this story, what the hell is your name?" Dean asked. He was about three steps from Sam. I hadn't seen him move that far, when I last looked, he was back by the side of the impala. 

"Patience Winchester. All will be explained. Anyways, where was I?" He said.

"You new wife, Angel," I answered. 

"Ah yes. Well, Angel and I were doing just fine by raising Crowley without your mother. Then on your fifth birthday, she showed back up. Without any warning or anything else. She demanded that since she birthed you, that you were to come with her. When I refused, she grabbed Angel by the hair and stuck a knife to her throat. I begged her not to hurt you or Angel but the only way that she would let Angel go was if you agreed to go with her. You, of course, had no idea that your mother was even your mother," He said looking at Crowley.

"What does this have to do with you coming back or you being here trying to get my daughter to surrender the rightful ruler of Hell to the angels?" Castiel asked. 

"Oh shit, Cas. Are you still here? I completely forgot about you," Sam said.

"Ah yes, Castiel. I forgot you were a skip the story and get straight to the point kind of man. Well, you will just have to wait. Patience makes you a more suitable mate to Dean," He said.