Story Update

Hey beauties! I am a horrible author for not posting when I said I would.

So I know I am late with a chapter and I feel like complete crap because of it but I can promise you that the next chapter will be posted on Friday the 24th at the latest.

So now instead of a promise, I owe you something for making you wait 3 whole days without a chapter.

In apology for making this chapter so late, I am going to tell you about the next five chapters.

Chapter Twenty-Six
Victoria will see both sides of what could happen to the baby boy in her stomach. Chuck will take Victoria to her potential Heaven and her potential Hell.

Chapter Twenty-Seven
Victoria makes her decision on what to do with the baby. The Winchester support her decision. Sam promises Crowley something. Castiel leaves because of something.

Chapter Twenty-Eight
Time will pass and Victoria will be 8 months pregnant. The Winchester will keep Victoria off her feet. Castiel will return.

Chapter Twenty-Nine
The baby will be born (Nicholas or Matthew). There will be a surprise that comes with the baby.

Chapter Thirty (the last chapter)
Victoria questions her decision. Something happens and Crowley has to help them fix it.

So that's what will be coming up in the next five chapters.

Please remember to vote for the names of the baby. (If you have already voted, please comment on which you picked on the name you want below so I can tell which the baby will be named).
Matthew
Or
Nicholas

Until Friday or sooner, Always keep fighting!

Stay beautiful. :)